Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandybcs on 10/09/2013

Great Brush, It has soft hairs that don't come off. I´ts very easy to handle and perfect for powder. The handle is short so it's easy to carry anywhere and to storage in your makeup bag. I've been using it for 4 months and it's still in great condition. It's even better that other brushes that I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrenka on 06/04/2013

To be honest I bought it because it was really cheap, but received it and now i want the whole line of these. The hair is so soft and gentle. It is the perfect size, already used it for powder and blush and love it!!! I catches the product well, and applys the make up beautifully! really? no cons at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCherishday on 04/30/2013

The many beige coloured synthetic bristles of this pretty looking brush stand very close together. The metal handle is short, which makes it easy to travel with. Because the brush is so very large in width, you are quickly finished. The brush is excellent for powder: setting you foundation or applying ... Read more

Close-up of brush Density of brush

0 0 0

• posted byJosefinelykke on 04/30/2013

It is a good looking brush, looks professional. The hairs on the brush is not as soft as on an expensive one, but thats alright. Its what you can expect for a brush this cheap. Dont really think there is any cons, dont know how long it will last for, or if the hair on it will fall off. Only time will ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPilukita on 04/05/2013

It's so soft. It seems, it is a real fur. It is so easy to use. It has the perfect size and I love to use for my powder. It works like the really expensive brushes. I can not find any cons. I love it. It will be perfect, if it would come with a cover. I could bring it everywhere, becuase it has the perfect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrunafonseca on 04/01/2013

the synthetic fibers are really good. extremely soft and easy to use. haven't shed any hairs and I'm using it for the last 6 months, almost every day. very nice color. good for foundation or powder. gives you a natural and soft look. it should have a hard case with it so we could carry on a bag. it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byokselfris on 03/23/2013

Soft and it doesn't shed hair easily even if used on slightly sticky surfaces (spirit gum). Very satisfied, would buy again. The hair has a very natural feel to it. Delivers a very nice and even cover. Maybe a little smaller than expected. Still a great value. It doesn't come with a nice case, just a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalfmas on 03/12/2013

This brush is great. It has excellent quality, no hair lose, perfect size, easy to grab, very soft hair. Although my girl said that the product its like that, my thought is it has no top case/box or some sort of slide thing to close it and protect the brush. So maybe you drop it or your dogs founds it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymaripenas on 02/16/2013

love this kabuki brush. It is so soft.. I purchased many because its a great gift and everyone should have one. It is a sintetic fiber and it is ideal for sensitive skins or for people who suffers hiper pigmentation, because it is so soft. It applies loose powder perfectly.. and also pressed powder. ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMary007 on 01/17/2013

I was surprised with the quality of the brush. Very soft and the tip is good, easy to hold. Very good to pass powder, but I'm using to pass that the mac powder primer, serves very well. Do not fell any bristle and while not washed it yet, is like new. I have nothing against this brush, but I should have ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections