Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytapa4ik on 05/31/2014

wow.. where should i start?? AMAZING i used to use mac brushes but i lost the kabuki brush and bought this one.. listen.. the quality of this one is so professional, i own it for more than 2 years and i won't EVER use anything else. even after i wash the hell out of the brush it wont shade or anything, amazing and worth any dollar and its only 4!! crazy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDamlus90 on 02/21/2013

It's so soft and just perfect. Love the feeling when it touches my face. I'm surprised with the quality of it, still after a few months it looks like a professional expensive brush! The price is very cheap what makes it even greater When you wash it, some hairs fall. Also the packaging is cheap and not good enough to protect the hairs for months My ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblondlady on 03/12/2012

It's very soft, the bristles don't shed and I think it really works with a bronzer powder. It's good to apply blush too. Mine looks exactly like the one in the photo. None I can think of, so far. Maybe the "box" it came with. It has vary poor quality. It's cheap , the quality is better than I expected and I want to try it with different kinds ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections