Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTrithon on 08/13/2014

Pros: +Its copper chain makes it look antique like it has just arrived from middle-earth +The best One Ring, I have found in dx.com +Not shiny, so it doesn't look like a wedding ring + Cool/Price ratio is quite high. It is such a cool ring. Cons: -Chain may cause allergical reactions -Sweat, soap and water, especially sweat damage the ring and chain ... Read more

Better than any other choices in dx

Impression:Good one;

0 0
  • posted bydjerry0 on 03/02/2014

* Very cheap (some similar rings are sold for over €100) * Looks amazingly realistic (as far as that can be the case for movie prop) * Chain looks very cool. * The pendant itself feels like it's made of some vulnerable metal, more plastic like. I've seen rings from the LotR sage in online stores or magazines go by for a lot more money. This one genuinely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThierryOrth on 01/28/2014

This ring looks so good for the price. The price must be so low since copper is used, which doesn't really make the ring movie - alike, but it looks stunning. Nice as a gift to any Lord of the rings fan, or just as a collectible. As I said, it isn't movie-realistic. Not a big con, since it's not supposed to be movie-realistic, more a collectible. Probably ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCapitanTarasu on 12/22/2013

.- The "old" finish its well made .- For this price, u got not only the ring, plus the chain! .- The elven phrase is both inside and outside the ring .- The chain looks weak, and a bit short... better for a woman neck! .- The ring doesnt got enougth weight, so only looks good, if u take in ur hands, feels cheaper .- It comes in a plastic bag,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySleetag on 12/18/2013

So, the chain have a pretty good length, so the ring is not hidden by your clothes and everyone can see that. The the ring, is well made, it have the writting within it. It's made of copper (everything) and we can feel it, an enjoyable feeling ! Easy to put on, to wear off, to show. And yeah it's not expensive,just 3€ that's nearly nothing ! In my country,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMorgueBay on 08/05/2013

- Price - Quality - Design - Appearance None. I have snicerely thought the quality of this product wouldn't be all that great for the price, so my expectations were low. I was pleasantly surprised when I have realized that I was wrong on so many levels. The color of the product might be a little off though, I'd say a darker shade of matte gold, which ... Read more

The package A close-up of the necklace
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections