Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrgjeffries on 02/02/2012

I've had this watch at least a couple years and I love it! I get lots of complements on it, and wear it pretty much daily. I've gotten probably 5-10 watches from DX and I'll be honest, I anticipate a lifetime of about 2-6 months out of them, but this one has lasted over two years and has kept great time throughout! Finally the battery died, so I'm buying ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byluisvasconcelos on 07/15/2011

This is the coolest clock I could buy on deal extreme. Anyone interested in purchasing it can do this because it's great. It is very easy to look at it beyond the hours of all people ask where I bought it and seeing it. Ouvir For now I have nothing to complain about this beautiful clock. However you never know what can happen. However it is worth remembering ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybjfmason on 04/11/2011

Arrived very quick and well packaged even survived the rain while sitting in my mailbox. Clock mechnisim appears to be solid, no loose parts inside the watch. Time appears to be accurate, will keep an eye on it over time. Easy to read display and neat effect for the seconds to spin around, makes everyone ask about it. Band fits even my chubby wrist ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylowrider on 04/06/2010

Cheap. Fairly nice, two tone metal band (almost looks like brushed aluminum). Appears to keep time well. The build quality of the watch I received isn't nearly as good as that of other watches in this price range. The watch itself is made of some soft alloy that scratches easily and looks cheap when examined closely. There were clearly visible tool ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVanLocke on 01/23/2010

Very stylish watch. Unique. I love the radial style numbers. It really stands out. It's cool to watch the seconds dial click around and around. Never been a fan of metal watch bands. It's just me. They pinch. But I ordered a real nice leather band and replaced the metal one. Still, with the price of most watches, this watch plus the cost of a new band ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanox on 01/14/2010

- Looks great - Works great - Sounds great - Great price - links are easy to detach There are probably something i am not coming up with here but it sure got a lot of pros - Some of the splinters were stuck, some brute force fixed that problem though. Very few cons, atleast i can't come up with any right now I think this is a great watch, and it looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoto92 on 09/12/2009

-Perfect face size in every measurement -Clever, and easy way of telling time -Cleanly polished and shiny band -Very classically designed band -Boosts your self esteem -People respect your tastes in accessories We all have our down sides. Here are this watches: -Face gets oily from touching etc. and is hard to keep clean -You may read the hour wrong ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNekoKaru on 09/10/2009

*Very elegant *Very easy to set *Keeps time well *One of the nicest watches for so cheap you'll ever find *Band looks and feels cheap. It's the same standard aluminum-feeling you get with any cheap watch *Pinches the hair a bit on my wrist *Not waterproof *Not the easiest watch to keep clean. It seems like the smallest amount of finger grease on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFreetard on 07/21/2009

Inexpensive. Beautiful. Innovative Design. Easy to set. Keeps time (so far). Other dudes think you are very cool for having such a sweet watch, and other golfers want to buy it from you. If I had a dozen, I could sell them every day. Not waterproof unless in a Ziplock baggie. Hard to read from inside a Ziplock baggie. No bluetooth or wifi. C'mon- EVERYTHING ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWiktorion on 05/11/2009

-Nice size on the display, it's 3.5x3.5 cm. -The steel links are very easy to remove and put back together. -Watch simply looks nice. Will definetly attract some attention. -The logo on the side doesn't look very good, but it's no problem. -Wristband links don't feel very rugged - I'm sure they won't break or nothing, but still, they feel a little flimsy.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections