Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykalmerm on 04/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very cheap (compared to those sold in my local shops). If your laptop, or pc doesn't have working sound card, it's one of the best alternatives. The quality is comparable to laptop's inner sound card, I didn't noticed any significant difference (at least with my headphone... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLittleRedFox on 12/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The sound card is very cheap and thus quite OK in quality, considering the price. The sound is good. The headphones and the microphone work well with this sound card. Cons:But it is a bit too thick so it kind of blocks the neighbour usb slot and you can't use it. The pl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydan4stone on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Device works fine and the price is great. Installation is straight foreward. No drivers neded for modern operating systems. Sound quality is ok (for me is better than expected). Cons:For twin USB ports it "eat" the space for neighbour device. An USB ex... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGusum on 10/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Its Green. And semi transperent. Thats awesome. -just plug it in too your usb port and you are ready too Go. -Super cheep so buy it! Buy ten! Cons:-its green. because reasons?. -its a bit smallish so your bag will probably eat up a lot of em. Feeed it! OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byicantfindspace on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price ! very simple to use, plug and play - no worries. Simple and effective way to add extra audio jacks to your computer, I use mine to put audio jacks in the front of my computer. Cons:No volume control, an added feature like this would make it perfec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoycalero on 09/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The device is very cheap. You only have to plug and play, no instalation is required. The quality of the machine don't seem to be good but it works correctly. Cons:Obviously the sound quality is not perfect. Sometimes it makes noises, but normally they disappe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylulululul on 08/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I buy it to use with Skype and play with my friends, and for this it thing just great! Low price, assembly quality, sound all is well. Also you can use it on an old notebook(or notebook with broken 3.5 output) or old pc without front headphones output and frontmic input... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySillytortiose on 07/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Great price -Build quality is exceptional for a $2 gadget -Works great with OSX 10.8.4 (2013 iMac) and Logitech z506 5.1ch surround speakers -The Red LED looks cool with the lights off :D Cons:Can't think of any :D OtherThoughts:-If you are using a mac, search 'Midi' in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedubaka on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice price and benefit, not a 5.0 but still being a god addiction , the only problem is the noize at the microfone but its nice at all! The USB interface helps a lot when your sound board have jacks only on the back of the pc , and the drivers help to use in a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypjgaro on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works very well. The headphone jack of my old PC did not work and is a great solution. Now I can hear the PC without disturbing the rest of the family, and I can also play online with the microphone, as my old PC did not have microphone input. Cons:The problem is tha... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections