Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrustyshackl on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Used it with OPEN-WRT (openwrt.org) wireless router as permanent 24/7 home radio and music player. Worked with opensource Linux drivers right away. Most likely will will work on dd-wrt routers as well.Cons:Almost broke of USB plug upon inserting it for first ti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonnieThunder on 12/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This little thing saved us money and time when the audio card in my parents computer went out. At first I was skeptical, thinking maybe this usb sound card was just a parallel that would rely on the physical sound card in the computer to work but that is not the case. Si... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjakob27 on 11/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Automatically recognized under windows and linux, no drivers needed. Getting it working might need a restart and messing with settings, especially if you have other audio devices as well. Good enough audio quality for general use although perhaps not for audiophiles. Quite... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykekkenroos on 09/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Product is very small. Easy to use. You just have to plug it into usb port and it's ready for use. No driver needed or any kind of experties to install it.Cons:None that i can think of.OtherThoughts:Replaced motherboards broken sound-circuit nicely, so i didn't... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoliThePain on 09/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Realy is easy to install on windows 98se all the way to windows 8 true plug and play Audio playback does not skip or stutter and there no cut off when talking to other on any IMCons:The quality in generaly is equivalent to that of a built in computer soundcard can't expe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydan4stone on 08/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Device works fine and the price is great. Installation is straight foreward. No drivers neded for modern operating systems. Sound quality is ok (for me is better than expected).Cons:For twin USB ports it "eat" the space for neighbour device. An USB ex... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasterofgeek on 08/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Realy is easy to install on windows 98se all the way to windows 8 true plug and play Audio playback does not skip or stutter and there no cut off when talking to other on any IMCons:The quality in generaly is equivalent to that of a built in computer soundcard ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDejavi on 06/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It is cheap and simple. Does what you need it for, for few money. Easy to configure for windows and Linux. I'm using it with a raspberry pi and works perfectly, with a Debian distribution.Cons:It is not the most beautiful one. and If you need it urgently it will take som... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytehverdikt on 05/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Cheap to the fact that you ponder how much the makers get paid - Does its job as stated.Cons:- Obviously not 7.1 - Doesn't integrate well under DJing. - Earphones heat up.OtherThoughts:I normally use this as a secondary sound card whilst DJing in small parties. However,... Read more

1 1
  • posted byminibus on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very Cheap Product, Great for that extra sound card on laptop for a DJ. Easy to insert, and install.Cons:sound is very "flat" needs to be equalized to get the most out of it. I use Software equalisation and this makes it much more dynamic. Case is a b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections