Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBuBlicK on 11/24/2014

Cheap replace for internal in motherboard sound card. It's good thing if your internal sound card is down. Note that if this sound card is on, your internal sound card is switched off, even if you use only microphone port from this external sound card. Read more

Use only if internal sound card is down

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byrustyshackl on 04/14/2014

Used it with OPEN-WRT (openwrt.org) wireless router as permanent 24/7 home radio and music player. Worked with opensource Linux drivers right away. Most likely will will work on dd-wrt routers as well. Almost broke of USB plug upon inserting it for first time. If you plan to use it on laptop or plug ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMudaked on 03/14/2014

Compact, small price. Comfortable to wear. Bought eight pieces. used instead of expensive repairs audio connectors. Drivers for windows 7 are set automatically. Also use a netbook with dual input headphones and microphone. Fragile. Breaks from minor mechanical action. But easy to repair if you know how ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byniclas141 on 03/14/2014

My sound input on my laptop broke, and it was very expensive to fix. Therefore i bought this and it worked excellent cause my usb port worked! Thank you DX!! A little fragile, and easy to break, and it actually happened to me after just 2 months Thinking about how cheap this little thing is, i was very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmzuleta on 02/25/2014

Very useful little adapter, easy to transport and very reliable. The most important thing I have found is that in scenarios you might manage higher voltages it can be an AWESOME tool. Please let me explain. As a DIY aficionado I commonly have to take measures of the voltage output any given time... The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrcake on 01/15/2014

It is working under my windows 7 without any problems, no drivers needed.I have had problems with my notebook sound card and it was perfect cheap solution for me, having this usb sound card, instead of buying new one, or repairing the old one. I like the blue transparent colour. The quality of the sound ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuanantoniobs on 12/19/2013

Very cheap product, you can buy a pack of them for the price of a standard sound card. Fits on any usb port and works out of the box without drivers even on old windows systems Very low quality, plastics are loose and seems that it will break on any moment. Handle with care, try not to hang the cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJonnieThunder on 12/03/2013

This little thing saved us money and time when the audio card in my parents computer went out. At first I was skeptical, thinking maybe this usb sound card was just a parallel that would rely on the physical sound card in the computer to work but that is not the case. Simply plugged this in the usb port ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflmeneses on 11/23/2013

Good price, small, lightweight, works with PS3. I'm using this card to connect the mic with PS3 for online playing. Clear voice. Easy to config, the connectors are tight and safe. With PS3 it works great. At the computer i've tested with headphones output, the sound is pretty loud but lacks at quality.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMiass74 on 11/23/2013

Automatically recognized under windows and linux, no drivers needed. Getting it working might need a restart and messing with settings, especially if you have other audio devices as well. Good enough audio quality for general use although perhaps not for audiophiles. Quite small and usb powered. Has ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections