DX » Community » Reviews » Virtual 5.1-Surround USB 2.0 External Sound Card - Light Blue
Customer’s impression:
Easy to use Good price Satisfied low quality Good sound
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybetoaf87 on 11/21/2016

Impression:Good price,Easy to use,Fragile;

Pros: Very easy to use, just plug and play. Very good sound quality. Very fair price. Cons: VERY fragile. The plastic case dropped out in the first day. Without the protection of the case, the connector broke some time later...

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byedissakic on 03/03/2016

Impression:Good price,Satisfied,Easy to use;

sound card is very practical , easy to use without installation and other kompilkacija . I am pleased with the delivery . card works without any problems.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDroomVos on 02/08/2016

Impression:Easy to use;

No drivers needed for this. You can juist plug it in and it works. nothing more to say, It does what it must do.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9964491 on 01/05/2016

Impression:Good price,Não chegou,facil de comprar ;

se passaram os 11 dias uteis e o meu pedido não chegou,eu pesso ajuda a os funcionarios por favor, eu realmente preciso disso

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygabriellgsv on 12/11/2015

Impression:Satisfied;

Muito Bom, fácil de usar e a qualidade é ótima!! Depois que saída de áudio do meu computador deu problema, esse aparelho foi uma ótima maneira de consertar o problema.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byetsoberano on 11/28/2015

Cons: The case is very fragile and the usb connection to the pcb can break easly if dont handled with care. Pros: All, easly to use, small, nothing broking and nice look (transparent case)

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydirectaccess on 11/19/2015

Pros: Facil de usar sin drivers. Cons: ninguno

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byciuafm on 11/06/2015

Impression:Satisfied;

Pros: It works in XP without drivers, easy way to fix soundcard in laptop Cons: Sound quality. Do not expect good quality from this device, and, of course it is stereo. So 5.1 is just in imagine. This works and it's enough for that money

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBlueFireGaming on 10/23/2015

Impression:Good price,Easy to use;

I bought this USB Soundcard in a attempt to fix a buzzing noise with my AntLion ModMic 4.0. Sadly, it didn't work for this. Still, the quality is quite good and it would work well for other uses then mine. Pros: - Cheap - Easy to use - Quite good build quality Cons: - Didn't work for my intentions

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrengavv on 09/29/2015

Impression:Easy to use;

Esse pruduto é extremamente eficaz quando sua placa de audio deixa de funcionar, ele faz o serviço muito bem

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere