DX » Community » Reviews » Virtual 5.1-Surround USB 2.0 External Sound Card - Light Blue
Customer’s impression:
Good price Easy to use Satisfied low quality Good sound
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybetoaf87 on 11/21/2016

Pros: Very easy to use, just plug and play. Very good sound quality. Very fair price. Cons: VERY fragile. The plastic case dropped out in the first day. Without the protection of the case, the connector broke some time later...

Impression:Good price,Easy to use,Fragile;

0 0 1

• posted byedissakic on 03/03/2016

sound card is very practical , easy to use without installation and other kompilkacija . I am pleased with the delivery . card works without any problems.

Impression:Good price,Satisfied,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byDroomVos on 02/08/2016

No drivers needed for this. You can juist plug it in and it works. nothing more to say, It does what it must do.

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted by9964491 on 01/05/2016

se passaram os 11 dias uteis e o meu pedido não chegou,eu pesso ajuda a os funcionarios por favor, eu realmente preciso disso

Impression:Good price,Não chegou,facil de comprar ;

0 0 0

• posted bygabriellgsv on 12/11/2015

Muito Bom, fácil de usar e a qualidade é ótima!! Depois que saída de áudio do meu computador deu problema, esse aparelho foi uma ótima maneira de consertar o problema.

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byetsoberano on 11/28/2015

Cons: The case is very fragile and the usb connection to the pcb can break easly if dont handled with care. Pros: All, easly to use, small, nothing broking and nice look (transparent case)

0 0 0

• posted bydirectaccess on 11/19/2015

Pros: Facil de usar sin drivers. Cons: ninguno

0 0 0

• posted byciuafm on 11/06/2015

Pros: It works in XP without drivers, easy way to fix soundcard in laptop Cons: Sound quality. Do not expect good quality from this device, and, of course it is stereo. So 5.1 is just in imagine. This works and it's enough for that money

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byBlueFireGaming on 10/23/2015

I bought this USB Soundcard in a attempt to fix a buzzing noise with my AntLion ModMic 4.0. Sadly, it didn't work for this. Still, the quality is quite good and it would work well for other uses then mine. Pros: - Cheap - Easy to use - Quite good build quality Cons: - Didn't work for my intentions

Impression:Good price,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byrengavv on 09/29/2015

Esse pruduto é extremamente eficaz quando sua placa de audio deixa de funcionar, ele faz o serviço muito bem

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere