DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Nail Clipper (17mm Ultra-Large Opening)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byizbiggz on 02/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- wide head - hard to find in north america - pretty sharp and cuts through thick nails - this has a long handle which may be a negative depending on your hand size i have big hands so i appreciate the big design Cons:none this product is simple and if you hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnarcoPunkRJ on 08/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- It is a beautiful cut nails, fashion, unlike most. - Looks like brushed steel. - Does very well what is proposed: cutting nails. Cons:- Sometimes I get the impression that the cutting blade could be a little sharper. - The nail is cut too large, so in my case is a count... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymyace1386 on 07/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very solid, reliable clipper, unlike some of other smaller one I purchased in DX before, this give a really clean cut. Really it worth the price, get one if you need one. I think it will cut lots of stuff nicely. Cons:No cons, OtherThoughts:Maybe if they can make a smalle... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJosephineDM on 06/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sleek, not like the clippers that can be seen commonly He has good size opening sharp, ideal for men. (We use it to cut the nails of our cats and it worked perfectly! :), keeps the blade of the cutter). The cut is clean, no "bite". Is solid, no weak as the com... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiikkak on 04/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:really good nail clippers. i have been using them for over a year now, i also bought one for ous sports club, and they have been in heavy-duty use since 2009, and they show no sign of any damage. the are very sturdy, i doubt you can break them accidentally. Co... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFReaKaNDeLL on 03/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Nice design nail clipper - Large clipper (which I like) - Sharp enough to clip my nails when dry (you know, after showering your nails are more soft) Cons:- No nail file, which is common for these kind of nail clippers - no other cons !! :) OtherThoughts:May... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections