DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Nail Clipper (17mm Ultra-Large Opening)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNennys on 12/06/2013

This is really a great product at the price.. It is somewhat larger than normal nail clippers which was exactly what i was looking for. They are sharp and easily clips both finger and toe nails. They have a nice round shape that fits into the palm. It would have been nice if the product itself included a nail file / cleaner like many others do. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byizbiggz on 02/14/2013

- wide head - hard to find in north america - pretty sharp and cuts through thick nails - this has a long handle which may be a negative depending on your hand size i have big hands so i appreciate the big design none this product is simple and if you have nothing good to say about it then you probably dont know how to cut your nails for me the price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnarcoPunkRJ on 08/10/2011

- It is a beautiful cut nails, fashion, unlike most. - Looks like brushed steel. - Does very well what is proposed: cutting nails. - Sometimes I get the impression that the cutting blade could be a little sharper. - The nail is cut too large, so in my case is a counter, but I think for some people is not. - It seems odd to buy a nail clipper on the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymyace1386 on 07/19/2011

Very solid, reliable clipper, unlike some of other smaller one I purchased in DX before, this give a really clean cut. Really it worth the price, get one if you need one. I think it will cut lots of stuff nicely. No cons, Maybe if they can make a smaller one of the same qualiuty will be great. Very solid, reliable clipper, unlike some of other smaller ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJosephineDM on 06/19/2011

Sleek, not like the clippers that can be seen commonly He has good size opening sharp, ideal for men. (We use it to cut the nails of our cats and it worked perfectly! :), keeps the blade of the cutter). The cut is clean, no "bite". Is solid, no weak as the common nail clippers, comes out of the ordinary. Steel is making a lot of weight and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiikkak on 04/19/2011

really good nail clippers. i have been using them for over a year now, i also bought one for ous sports club, and they have been in heavy-duty use since 2009, and they show no sign of any damage. the are very sturdy, i doubt you can break them accidentally. none really, if you dont try to cut something too hard(metal?) they can be used for clipping ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFReaKaNDeLL on 03/19/2010

- Nice design nail clipper - Large clipper (which I like) - Sharp enough to clip my nails when dry (you know, after showering your nails are more soft) - No nail file, which is common for these kind of nail clippers - no other cons !! :) Maybe the deal is not so extreme, but the price is right, and I have never seen such a nice design on a nail clipper,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections