This is really a great product at the price.. It is somewhat larger than normal nail clippers which was exactly what i was looking for. They are sharp and easily clips both finger and toe nails. They have a nice round shape that fits into the palm. It would have been nice if the product itself included a nail file / cleaner like many others do. The ... Read more
- wide head - hard to find in north america - pretty sharp and cuts through thick nails - this has a long handle which may be a negative depending on your hand size i have big hands so i appreciate the big design none this product is simple and if you have nothing good to say about it then you probably dont know how to cut your nails for me the price ... Read more
- It is a beautiful cut nails, fashion, unlike most.
- Looks like brushed steel.
- Does very well what is proposed: cutting nails. - Sometimes I get the impression that the cutting blade could be a little sharper.
- The nail is cut too large, so in my case is a counter, but I think for some people is not. - It seems odd to buy a nail clipper on the ... Read more
Very solid, reliable clipper, unlike some of other smaller one I purchased in DX before, this give a really clean cut. Really it worth the price, get one if you need one. I think it will cut lots of stuff nicely. No cons, Maybe if they can make a smaller one of the same qualiuty will be great. Very solid, reliable clipper, unlike some of other smaller ... Read more
Sleek, not like the clippers that can be seen commonly
He has good size opening sharp, ideal for men. (We use it to cut the nails of our cats and it worked perfectly! :), keeps the blade of the cutter).
The cut is clean, no "bite".
Is solid, no weak as the common nail clippers, comes out of the ordinary. Steel is making a lot of weight and ... Read more
really good nail clippers. i have been using them for over a year now, i also bought one for ous sports club, and they have been in heavy-duty use since 2009, and they show no sign of any damage. the are very sturdy, i doubt you can break them accidentally. none really, if you dont try to cut something too hard(metal?) they can be used for clipping ... Read more
- Nice design nail clipper
- Large clipper (which I like)
- Sharp enough to clip my nails when dry (you know, after showering your nails are more soft) - No nail file, which is common for these kind of nail clippers
- no other cons !! :) Maybe the deal is not so extreme, but the price is right, and I have never seen such a nice design on a nail clipper,... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.