DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Nail Clipper (15mm Opening)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byloque83 on 08/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent prodouct, great conditions, excellent materials. Excelente producto, muy buenos materiales de construccion, es un alicate grande con mucho filo. Cons:Doesn´t have Lime, this is fundamental for me in a nailcut. No tiene lima de uñas, cosa que para mi es... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybokuden on 01/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i've had this for almost a year now, and theres been no problems, except for one very very very minor thing, which ill talk about later in the cons section. this is a very good clipper, nice and big and really.. just really cool to look at. Cons:the one con, i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliubartas on 10/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is stable. It does not wobble. It feels solid. It cuts well and easily even toe nails. Black stays black and after a long time it only got some small marks, which are dark grey, not silver white as you might expect. Cons:Rasp was not glued well enough and it dropped.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhandcup on 08/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great, much better then the ones found in Brazil. Cut the nail really easy and has a good size and grip. if you want that kind of clipper go for it really good. Btw.....It has a great look and weigth Great quality, way better then the others I've used -the cli... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyeahbaby on 02/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-The nailclipper is made of high quality steel and the upper part semms to be painted black by steel elux which is not painted, thats a good thing cause you cant scratch it... -the clipper is long what makes it easier to cut strong nails, the momentum is stron... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygamewinter on 01/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- For the price, these nail clippers are extremely good value. - They cut the nail very well, in fact they do the job better than a lot more expensive brand named nail clippers. - With the black colour on the cutter pusher these nail clippers do look different a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystevegek on 08/25/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its cheaper than the ones they sell here. It's cooler than the ones they sell here, the design is wickid. The build quality is great. And, it's sharp as it should be! Cut's very clean and nice. Cons:My dad seems jealous and tends to borrow it sometimes due to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections