DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Nail Clipper (14mm Opening)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

Great nail clipper, it does it's job perfectly. The tip is very sharp, and i'ts circled so you can cut your nails better. The material is very sturdy, seems like stainless steel. I own it for a long time and no oxidation has happened. You have to spend some seconds figuring out how to use it. Once you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabriellinton on 04/03/2013

It clips my nails with no problem. It works great. It can clip thick and thin nails. The constuction is good and the quality seems to be at a high standard. It was a little bit smaller than I had imaginde. But works great for its small size! If you need to get your nails trimmed, go with this nailtrimmer,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySolodos on 03/23/2013

Are very sharp and you don't need press much to cut the nails. Also cut the feet nails very well without efford. The finished is pretty clear with good details. Is small and strong. I don't think it can have cons. All is ok. For this price is the best option. I have others expensives purchased in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhenrykazuo on 03/08/2013

Great nail clipper. Very handy and small sized so you can carry in your utility bag anywhere, anytime. The 14mm opening really gives you a wide, high angle so you can precisely measure the pressure you apply on the clip. The unit feels heavy and I think it will last very long. It's kinda hard to cut ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymtakaya on 01/26/2013

This is really cheap! Made of stainless stell! Cuts very well. Didn't have any kind of problem so far. Made to last. Nothing i have noticed. The design is of any regular nail clipper. Despite being small i wouldn't use as a keychain, for this task i would recommend the SKU: 122992, it is more expensive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybadillin on 01/17/2013

Probably the best nail cutters ive owned, very well made, excelent finish, sharp, they close fully (one side doesnt cut better than the other) None that i can think of… maybe,… no actually no, these are perfect Ive bought these for my father, but when they arrived i wanted to keep them in my car… so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybadillin on 12/10/2012

Best nail clippers ive had! I live in Mexico and there must be like 1 design for 100% of the nail clippers available and 3 companies that make them... some are not terrible but this clipper definitively blows them away. VERY sturdy, made out of actual steel! not some alloy (like most clippers i can get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmm12345 on 09/12/2012

Very sturdy design. These won't break easily. Stainless steel material and minimal mechanical tolerances give high quality appearance. These are perfect for finger nails and maybe for toes too if you have small feet. They cut nails very well without any ripping or slipping. None that I can think of. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPhantheras on 07/14/2012

Great Quality Nice portable size Very useful Cheap Stylish design If you have big nails, they might not be for you. However, even with their small opening, they are strong and cut well. Does an excellent job. My nail clippers always end up breaking from being of poor quality. I really like the strength ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRenatoHBr on 02/16/2012

Nail clipper price is great. Good looks, nice brushed finish stainless steel. Sharp cut and good build quality, looks rugged and durable. It is smaller than I thought but this is not necessarily negative. The edges of the lever and body are sharp and they hurt hands during use. Good price, good look,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections