DX » Community » Reviews » UM0874 7200mAh Replacement Lithium Battery Pack for Acer Aspire one A110/A150
  • 5 star 18 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjbarberan on 10/22/2013

It is so much cheaper than an equivalent battery pack available locally! I was a little bit suspicious at first, but it did really work as expected, considering the low price. It lasts charged about 8 hours or more depending on your computer usage (screen brightness, wifi status, etc) It adds some bulk at the bottom of your netbook, but that is just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArvoredo on 02/22/2012

This battery lasts much longer than the original, which used to be a 3-cell battery. As it was recharged very often, the original one died quickly, in about a year and a half. This much larger one required less often recharges. This battery is humongous! Just like the pictures attached, this battery really makes the netbook quite heavier than the original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnnoyingrob on 02/03/2011

-Very cheap price -Good build quality -Lasts a long time -Capacity diminishes quickly I purchased this battery, and actually got shipped a 12-cell 8800mAh battery instead. After the first charge, the capacity diminished to roughly 85%. It slowly crept down to about 70% over the next few months, and then suddenly dropped down around 30% after 6 months ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhupellan on 01/25/2011

7-8 hours with Wifi on Windows 7 Ultimate. Price is good, here in Finland same capacity battery costs about 120€ at least. Very easy to order and pay by Paypal and shipping was quite fast too... about two weeks and battery was in my local post office. None Battery is a bit large, but cools off machine much better and it's more ergonomy to use now. Much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguasta on 01/14/2011

love it love it love it have had it over a year now and still works fine charges up no problem and last depending on what you are doing anywhee between 5 -8 hrs....regardless that is plenty of time after quite a while it feels loose but it is quite a bit heavier than the one originally so cant blame the battery or the netbook but i works well regardless ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjluglue on 09/13/2010

It fits very snugly. It works well, and charges pretty quickly (2.5 hours). It lasts for over 8 hours. The build quality is very solid. The battery is a little big, but that is to be expected, since it is 7200mAH. It lifts the netbook up a little bit to promote cooling. For $50, getting a battery that lasts over 8 hours is awesome. If you have the Acer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byidiopathic on 02/16/2010

Excellent product, I now own two of these for myself and my partner's netbooks (both AA0-150 models/original battery model UM08A31 - which is not listed in the product description). Whilst I have had my battery for only a week or two my partner has had hers for approximatley a year now and has had no problems with it. Cannot fault the product, easy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrollet on 02/10/2010

If you use your Acer Aspire One on battery, this battery will give it new life. I have stopped looking for where to plug in my trafo, I can leave my home without the trafo. It gives around 6.5 hours of working time, can be extended to 7, turning down screen light, turn of wi-fi etc. And I can watch a divX movie without problems. Now I often bring the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byercerc on 02/05/2010

Very good charge. I received and put in netbook. It is working about 2h30...! When I charge it I think it will work more than 4 hours!!! Good construction! It seems original product! It makes netbook heavier (obvious). Battery is bigger than original (obvious!). Netbook dont be plan on the desk because size of battery. Portugues: veio com carga e durou ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bym4dm4n on 10/14/2009

-Great price -Very good build quality -Last from 7-9 hours on Ubuntu -Installing is very easy, it fits nicely -Tiping on a keyboard is now more practical, since it's higher. -The weight of the battery (but that should be expected) -Netbook is now bulkier (But as I said above in pros, that is a good thing, too) -Can't think of anything else, it's just ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections