DX » Community » Reviews » Battery Power Consumption Thermochromic Ceramic Cup - Black (200mL)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTDHster on 02/20/2014

Good cup, battery – it's really amazing! Be carefull with green image part, it's sensitive for drying and sun. Good ceramic and other parts. And it's very impressive. After some week of use I get one little point damage in thermo part, but it's doesn't care. Good packing – I get it without damage thru very hard Russian post. Good! I used this cup with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymakujunky on 01/19/2014

Es una taza muy chula con la que los amigos fliparan cuando la vea y querran comprarse la misma. Ideal para tenerla en la oficina y "destacar". Al principio tiene un olor fuerte, pero con los lavados se va quitando. También he buscado la taza en otras webs y la he visto un poco más barata. Qué pena que ya no se venda por DX,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrejgjurin on 11/10/2013

It lights up when you pour hot beverages in it and you can drink from it:). It inciates the temperature of the beverage instead of what i initally thaugt that it would show the level of beverage. It is machine washable Its really fine made porcelan It indicates the beveage temperature not the beverage level I found notthing else wrong with it. And the ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bydif0r1 on 11/05/2013

This Battery powered ceramic cup is really great. Perfect to have an unique cup that differs from cups from your co-workers. I would definitely buy the cup again :) The first cup was shipped broken, in 1000 pieces! It is very fragile and the shipping companies throw the packages around like garbage... But after sending pictures to DealEXtreme they shipped ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections