DX » Community » Reviews » Battery Power Consumption Thermochromic Ceramic Cup - Black (200mL)
Customer’s impression:
So so...
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybricecaz on 11/22/2014

Pros : - Nice cup, good finishes - Well packaged - Nice effect Cons : - the thermochronic display is just a sticker outside the cup - You need to wait 2 minutes for getting the expected effect - Can't use it in a micro wave stuff Conclusion : A little bit disappointed, the display of the temperature ... Read more

Impression:So so...;

0 0 0

• posted byTDHster on 02/20/2014

Good cup, battery – it's really amazing! Be carefull with green image part, it's sensitive for drying and sun. Good ceramic and other parts. And it's very impressive. After some week of use I get one little point damage in thermo part, but it's doesn't care. Good packing – I get it without damage thru ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymakujunky on 01/19/2014

Es una taza muy chula con la que los amigos fliparan cuando la vea y querran comprarse la misma. Ideal para tenerla en la oficina y "destacar". Al principio tiene un olor fuerte, pero con los lavados se va quitando. También he buscado la taza en otras webs y la he visto un poco má... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandrejgjurin on 11/10/2013

It lights up when you pour hot beverages in it and you can drink from it:). It inciates the temperature of the beverage instead of what i initally thaugt that it would show the level of beverage. It is machine washable Its really fine made porcelan It indicates the beveage temperature not the beverage ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bydif0r1 on 11/05/2013

This Battery powered ceramic cup is really great. Perfect to have an unique cup that differs from cups from your co-workers. I would definitely buy the cup again :) The first cup was shipped broken, in 1000 pieces! It is very fragile and the shipping companies throw the packages around like garbage..... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections