Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIda11 on 12/31/2013

-the perfect solution for thous who dont want to -use disposable plastic cups in all kinds of occasions. - a good thing to have in your pocket \bag. -compact and washable . -comes with a good zip-on to keep it clean in your pocket. -awesome desighn. -can contain a good amount of fluids even thew it looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byG33Ko on 11/24/2013

I like it. It's good for its use. And very simple and easy to use. It's even good looking. Very good idea for drinking water. And for its cheap price I think its worth it even if it stands on the shelf. It's to simple to have any cons. I just hope the plastic won't crack because of folding it over and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywalter661 on 11/04/2013

Excelente e ideal para ir de campamento y llevar estos vasos en la villetera ya que no ocupan lugar y se pliegan como una hoja. Muy practicos para que los mas chicos puedan tomar agua sin derramarla. Lo recomiendo para todos los boyscouts o agupaciones que les guste ir de campamento a la montaña.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrianis on 09/14/2013

* Absolutely cute, easy to clean, comes with a translucid plastic case (great, because otherwise it will be always dirty inside my purse). * Works perfectly, but that's kind of obvious... * Is very practical to keep inside your purse/bag and use everytime. * Price is fair enought. It doesn't stand up ... Read more

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections