DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated 1080p Premium HDMI V1.3 M-M Connection Cable (1.85M-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
Ótimo Great buy Excellent price! Excellent quality! Супер! Получил вовремя! Очень доволен! Сайт супер!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byericklp on 05/12/2015

Pros: Cabo longo e de boa qualidade, vem com proteção plástica para o conector. Long cable, comes with plastic protection for connector. Cons: Nenhum, None.

Impression:Ótimo,Great buy,Excellent price! Excellent quality!;

0 0 0

• posted bysimkinsver on 01/15/2015

Pros: Good, cheap, and great build quality. Cons: none.

Impression:Excellent price! Excellent quality!;

0 0 0

• posted byjohn7128 on 01/09/2015

Pros very good price and quality. I connected xbox360 to TV and the quality of screen changed noticeably. Cons None

Impression:Excellent price! Excellent quality!;

0 0 0

• posted byvovano1964 on 01/03/2015

Супер! Получил вовремя! Очень доволен! Сайт супер!

Impression:Супер! Получил вовремя! Очень доволен! Сайт супер!;

0 0 0

• posted bylordfauntleroy on 11/03/2014

Pros: This is a very good cable, build seems good, works as well as my short gold plated cable. I woll probably get a couple more of these for my projector and my laptop. Tha cable is a little stiff for tight turns, but I think thats a bonus, not a con. It seems quite strong.Thanks DX Cons: None... Read more

Impression:Great buy;

0 0 0

• posted byhayenne on 06/11/2014

Excellent build quality No signal distortion Fantastic value for money (and it's cheap!) Gold plating still stays on after 3 years of active use None really I bought this cable back in 2011 and watched a ton of movies on my FullHD TV using it. I am absolutely happy with the cable. The only thing... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySammy2013 on 09/13/2013

I made a good purchase this cable is good quality compared to others. It has a good size to range between TV and DVD/Blueray Good transmission I have to say as cons, just enjoys this cable without any problems. Because it is not broken this is not broken, and not the interference I can say that I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndiBcool on 05/16/2013

Cheap with good build quality, works in every displaymode ive tryed flawless. I own this one over 3 years now and had no issues with it so far. I found none. Dont know if it has a good shield but ive had no issues with it yet. Looks cheaper then other cables but quality is good. If you need a 1.3... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrizon02 on 01/09/2013

I was very impressed with this cable, and here's why: First: This cable is ridiculously cheap. Second: I received the 3 cables I purchased very quickly, despite ordering during Christmas. I live in Sweden. Again, I was very impressed with this. Third: The great quality! They are very well made. I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywacz016 on 07/16/2012

This is an HDMI cable that works just like it should. I have two of these, and the first I bought for almost a year ago. It still works just fine. It comes with protectors to both connectors. The cable is made of a material that is not very flexible. Thus it can be hard to bend it back flat that... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere