DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Thermal Heat-Sink Compound with Injection Tube - 1.0g (10-Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMKellerBR on 04/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well packaged, well protected envelope with bubble wrap, the product came with 2 inner packagings with plastic bubble protection. Great texture compound, facilitating application on the processors. The system implementation helps prevent waste. Optimum heat transfer, even... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaiwamaster on 01/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:10 small syringes, good for small jobs. Cons:It's easy to shoot the whole compound all over the place because the plunger has a lot of initial resistance, so be very careful about that. Also the compound is kinda runny, there's a concern of causing short-circuits if too... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjjrrmm on 06/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its a nice product at a good price, it does his job like it should. I tested it into two computers and they went fine, they have been running 20 days with it and works fine. Cons:Of course the quality is not the best but we already know it when we buy products by this p... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalmazora77 on 05/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Comes in a pack of 10 syringes. It looks exactly like the picture, works well, good conductivity. Very good price, in Spain usually worth far more. Cons:Could have more quality in conductivity, different label item description: "The thermal conductivity greater tha... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycoq509 on 07/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This STARS-512 Heatsinc Compound and have minimal quality for overclocking. Maybe better than many of the thermal compound that is not "professional use" or not for overclocking . Cons:Of course, it cannot be better than professional overclocking hea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byritmanis on 07/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Good quantity + Really cheap + Does it's job + The tubes are easy to use Cons:- The product works, but isn't great - Good only for temporary purposes - If you get it on something other than CPU, it will be hard to wash off OtherThoughts: Bottomline:It's pret... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalfonsosg on 01/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is a cheap and usefull product that i should pay much more here in Spain. I like to have many injection tubes so paste will not get dry before using it. Cons:Label disagrees article description: "Thermal Conductivity > 1.829W/m-k" OtherThoughts: Bottomline:we... Read more

3 0
  • posted byAdvante on 10/22/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Comes in a 10-pack. Looks exactly as picture, works well but not exactly as expected (see cons). Very good price. Individual syringe makes it good for application and also storage. I like it very much more than the tube style. Cons:Did not work as well as expected - my... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections