DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Thermal Heat-Sink Compound with Injection Tube - 1.0g (10-Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMKellerBR on 04/22/2014

Well packaged, well protected envelope with bubble wrap, the product came with 2 inner packagings with plastic bubble protection. Great texture compound, facilitating application on the processors. The system implementation helps prevent waste. Optimum heat transfer, even with very little application. Easy handling and storage of "syringes"... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaiwamaster on 01/11/2014

10 small syringes, good for small jobs. It's easy to shoot the whole compound all over the place because the plunger has a lot of initial resistance, so be very careful about that. Also the compound is kinda runny, there's a concern of causing short-circuits if too much compound is used and leak around the assembly. Very practical packaging for occasional ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjjrrmm on 06/04/2013

Its a nice product at a good price, it does his job like it should. I tested it into two computers and they went fine, they have been running 20 days with it and works fine. Of course the quality is not the best but we already know it when we buy products by this price, however it does his job fine. Its ideal for these people who just want to protect ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalmazora77 on 05/05/2013

Comes in a pack of 10 syringes. It looks exactly like the picture, works well, good conductivity. Very good price, in Spain usually worth far more. Could have more quality in conductivity, different label item description: "The thermal conductivity greater than 1.829W/mk". Used in more than 10 computers and so far no problem. Used in more ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycoq509 on 07/28/2012

This STARS-512 Heatsinc Compound and have minimal quality for overclocking. Maybe better than many of the thermal compound that is not "professional use" or not for overclocking . Of course, it cannot be better than professional overclocking heat sink compounds like AS-05 or so. This product seems to contain some liquid silicon oil and much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byritmanis on 07/22/2011

+ Good quantity + Really cheap + Does it's job + The tubes are easy to use - The product works, but isn't great - Good only for temporary purposes - If you get it on something other than CPU, it will be hard to wash off It's pretty good termal compound, nothing more that you can actually ask for this price. It's cheap, and they are in huge quantity,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalfonsosg on 01/21/2011

It is a cheap and usefull product that i should pay much more here in Spain. I like to have many injection tubes so paste will not get dry before using it. Label disagrees article description: "Thermal Conductivity > 1.829W/m-k" we would apreciate acurate specs of tech products, it would help us to compare products and buy the one we need. This has ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byAdvante on 10/22/2009

Comes in a 10-pack. Looks exactly as picture, works well but not exactly as expected (see cons). Very good price. Individual syringe makes it good for application and also storage. I like it very much more than the tube style. Did not work as well as expected - my laptop was heating up (compared to a friend who has the same model) and I got this to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections