DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Thermal Heat-Sink Compound with Injection Tube (30g)
  • 5 star 9 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by allmyfunstuff on 11/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:easy to apply, clean, very good heat transfer. comes in very big size, so it can last for a long period. performance of my PC greatly improved with it (heat is now minimal)Cons:paste is not properly homogenized, so there are oil-ish leaks with the paste, but i... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by omaki on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Cheap... Thre's plenty of compound on it. Easy to use. Just pull the plunge and you're done. This is a particularly nice feature if you don't like to mess things up.Cons:nothing really...OtherThoughts:I use it a lot since I fix electronic devices and computers.... Read more

1 0
  • posted by LB750123 on 10/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:A lot of paste for a very little price. The paste works as expected. I would not use it on heavily overheating devices though.Cons:Not particularly easy to use but not particularly difficult either. I have used conductive compunds with better consistency which were easie... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jayduey on 08/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:works pretty well cheaper than most others for the ammount you get syringe applicator makes it easier to use, you can use all of it, and use the syringe when you're done.Cons:not all that great heat conduction if its a thick layer. I used some to try to heatsink an LED s... Read more

1 0
  • posted by samimattar on 07/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Excellent thermal conduction properties * Compound has a nice consistency.Not as running as i thought it would be. Very easy to spread as it is much more liquidy than normal thermal grease.Cons:Too liquidy when coming out of syringe. I used this for my Pentium... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Shannoes on 12/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This tube is HUGE. The picture doesn't do it justice. If you are a regular user then this should keep you in thermal goop for a while. I only use it very occasionally so it's going to last me a lifetime. Cons:A bit runny. Unlike other users I've found mine hasn... Read more

0 0
  • posted by asdasd123123 on 01/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is just regular white thermal goop. Does what it's supposed to, and has no traces of conducting materials. Using this instead of silver paste reduced temps with 10c on my 3,6ghz q6600 Using this on my 4870 Radeon removed the artifacting I had with silver p... Read more

1 0
  • posted by dexter0907x on 10/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:does the job, a good presentation of the Thermal Compound, easy to use, and usefull!!! I use it on video cards and processors, and still work fine! The temperature is correctly, that is a good signal. The thermal compound is workly fine!! Cons:I expect it would... Read more

0 0
  • posted by guggaburggi on 09/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is cheap and do what it should. It has somekind of silicon paste inside. Thermal conductivity is good, enough for Athlon xp processors. Actually my computer is using it now. Paste is good for it's price and will last for long time. Cons:Pastic is kinda cheapy. When... Read more

0 0
  • posted by FCurimao on 09/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:You get a lot of thermal compound for the price. You could probably do like 50 processors and then some. It comes in a nice, large syringe for easy application. Cons:It's a bit runny. It also tends to separate so you'd have to stir it. OtherThoughts:I wouldn't... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections