DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Thermal Heat-Sink Compound with Injection Tube (30g)
  • 5 star 14 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlexey240381 on 02/28/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap... Thre's plenty of compound on it. Easy to use. Just pull the plunge and you're done. This is a particularly nice feature if you don't like to mess things up. Cons:Not particularly easy to use but not particularly difficult either. I have used conductive... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySnakejoker on 01/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Never thought it really that big, after so many usage it still have almost a full tube of it. It works really well, all of the computer I build use this thermal compound still running smooth Cons:Not that I know of, because I still got no compliant about overh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanespin on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easy to apply, clean, very good heat transfer. comes in very big size, so it can last for a long period. performance of my PC greatly improved with it (heat is now minimal) Cons:paste is not properly homogenized, so there are oil-ish leaks with the paste, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrevm999 on 11/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, hard to find cheaper thermal paste anywhere. It seems to work alright. Certainly better than old dried up thermal paste. Cons:It is a bit runny. You have to squeeze some out first before you want to try to apply some. It is not as effective as some thermal pastes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byallmyfunstuff on 11/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:easy to apply, clean, very good heat transfer. comes in very big size, so it can last for a long period. performance of my PC greatly improved with it (heat is now minimal) Cons:paste is not properly homogenized, so there are oil-ish leaks with the paste, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomaki on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap... Thre's plenty of compound on it. Easy to use. Just pull the plunge and you're done. This is a particularly nice feature if you don't like to mess things up. Cons:nothing really... OtherThoughts:I use it a lot since I fix electronic devices and compute... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLB750123 on 10/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A lot of paste for a very little price. The paste works as expected. I would not use it on heavily overheating devices though. Cons:Not particularly easy to use but not particularly difficult either. I have used conductive compunds with better consistency which were eas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjayduey on 08/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:works pretty well cheaper than most others for the ammount you get syringe applicator makes it easier to use, you can use all of it, and use the syringe when you're done. Cons:not all that great heat conduction if its a thick layer. I used some to try to heatsink an LED... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysamimattar on 07/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent thermal conduction properties * Compound has a nice consistency.Not as running as i thought it would be. Very easy to spread as it is much more liquidy than normal thermal grease. Cons:Too liquidy when coming out of syringe. I used this for my Pentiu... Read more

1 0
  • posted byShannoes on 12/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This tube is HUGE. The picture doesn't do it justice. If you are a regular user then this should keep you in thermal goop for a while. I only use it very occasionally so it's going to last me a lifetime. Cons:A bit runny. Unlike other users I've found mine has... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections