DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Thermal Heat-Sink Compound with Injection Tube (30g)
Customer’s impression:
good Heat conductive paste for semiconductors easy cooling improvement
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywarleyg on 11/09/2016

Pros: Não suja a mão Fácil aplicação. Boa condução. Cons: nenhum

Impression:good;

0 0 4

• posted byAusibio on 10/19/2016

Good

0 0 3

• posted byHRoss on 06/13/2016

Pros: look and function as expected from the pictures and descriptions of the product. Cons: really none.

0 0 0

• posted byvaperon on 11/06/2015

Pros: Cheap item, works as expected. Hard tube case. Easy to squeeze. Cons: Nothing for laying paste on metal surface.

Impression:good,Heat conductive paste for semiconductors;

0 0 0

• posted byzaratrusta on 06/20/2015

fácil de aplicar, esta pasta es de buena calidad, funciona bien en general, lo recomiendo

Impression:easy cooling improvement;

0 0 0

• posted bydzenizo on 04/26/2015

I'm using this compound to install peltier plates in a housing to lower the temperature and protect the electronics from overheating. This paste is the right consitency and so far hasn't dried up like other brand I used to apply. Syringe has a lot of paste, don't be deceived by the photo, I used... Read more

Impression:Heat conductive paste for semiconductors;

0 0 1

• posted byjmax11 on 01/01/2015

Pros: Muito boa para usar no processador dissipando o calor também no PS3. Cons: Nada mesmo. Recomendo à todos comprarem sem medo.

Excelente Pasta Térmica Excelente Pasta Térmica Excelente Pasta Térmica

0 0 0

• posted byvldxacc on 12/27/2014

This is a big syringe of thermal paste. If you need to use lots of thermal paste for your work or hobby, get this, it's a good value. Easy to apply with the syringe. It looks like it's not totally mixed well, but good enough (just squirt a little out to get rid of it).

Impression:easy cooling improvement;

0 0 0

• posted byAlexey240381 on 02/28/2014

Cheap... Thre's plenty of compound on it. Easy to use. Just pull the plunge and you're done. This is a particularly nice feature if you don't like to mess things up. Not particularly easy to use but not particularly difficult either. I have used conductive compunds with better consistency which I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySnakejoker on 01/09/2014

Never thought it really that big, after so many usage it still have almost a full tube of it. It works really well, all of the computer I build use this thermal compound still running smooth Not that I know of, because I still got no compliant about overheating, therefore, no con for now This is... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere