Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
* Very cheap thermal paste material
* You get A LOT for the price
* Easy push syringe
* Not as running as i thought it would be
* Silicon is not as good as the other thermal paste
* My syringe handle came broken in the mail so i had to fix it
* Although not as runny as i thought, its still slightly too runny for my liking
* Not sure of how this compares to higher quality non-silicon thermal pastes as i rather not risk my CPU
Seems like a good use for things that aren't as important and require thermal paste. I wouldn't be willing to test it on my Overclocked processor as i already have awesome thermal paste on there and unsure of how well this would compare
essentially, it would probably come down to a couple of degrees difference between a leading brand and this thing, but to be honest it seems to function just fine
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.