DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Thermal Heat-Sink Compound with Injection Tube (30g)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySParker13 on 11/26/2013

Nice large tube. Can be used liberally without running out. Does not stain most items, and washes out of clothing in a standard laundromat. A bit high viscosity, which is not too much of a problem on small < 4X 4 cm surfaces. Cap is easy to loose because it is small, but the red color helps. Used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBartx123 on 11/22/2013

Cheap thermal compound - - Easy to apply - Does what it needs to do - It is suitable for everyday use It's less thick than some expensive brands compounds, but not liquid enough to become unusable. It's not really a con since it's not going to cause any problem to the CPU, however it's interesting to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byericosowski on 10/25/2013

Looks a good thermal paste for heat-sink, the Injection tube helps a lot when use it, very good for the price, I paid more for a thermal paste without silver. It must has more viscosity, because spreads more than desired, and if used without care must spreads at wrong places. the temperature of my notebook ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeedo on 08/04/2013

Came packed well in a bubble wrap plastic. I used arctic silver 5 with my previous cooling requirements, works just as the same, there's barely any temp difference. The injection is a big help in applying the thermal paste. Makes it very easy to spread. The product is a bit oily from what I can see, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytsip899 on 05/13/2013

The injection tube is very useful in helping with the application of the silicone fluid compound. The injection tube itself works well, the plunger action is very smooth and it does not stick. Nothing to waste !!!! Best price on DX as always !!!!!!! Yet the injection tube has a solid feel to it. Also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byveko960 on 01/25/2013

this is the best thermal paste for this price. i would't put in on computer hardware because it has a lot of liquid inside and its can short circuit small electronic parts. i use flashlights pills and its doing the job well. the tube with a small cap helps a lot. a lot of liquid inside it. and low thermal ... Read more

neto weight paste package and tube

0 0 1

• posted byTyrannyBR on 09/29/2012

The paste has the perfect viscosity to general electronic use The price is a bargain The huge quantity is sufficient for months The paste doesnt conductive Has a great color and homogeneity If not used for a long time , the past will become condensed on the base and the oily part will be evident. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZero82z on 11/14/2011

-Really inexpensive -Very good performance -Lasts a very long time The paste separates after a while, so you have to squeeze out the bit at the bottom before you can use it, or pull out the plunger and mix it up. However, that's really not a big deal since there's so much of it. I bought a tube more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrooibos on 06/17/2011

Great paste you can cool your laptop cpu and use it longer and it dont get really hot. The price is very cheap and so you can buy more lots and save money and can sell it to your friends ^^. Maybe the colour is diffrent from other paste and somebody dont like it but i think this is perfect. Buy this ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byspoktron on 01/21/2010

The injection tube is very useful in helping with the application of the silicone fluid compound. The injection tube itself works well, the plunger action is very smooth and it does not stick and then release, therefore causing a lot of compound to be expelled and subsequently wasted. Yet the injection ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections