DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable 3.5mm Earphone with Microphone (104cm-Length)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarce on 03/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very small unit - Good sound quality - Good microphone, to talk with others I carry it always with my laptop in case I need to use Skype or other software. I use it to everyday work and since I have it I didn't receive any complain about communication quality.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycomandochileno on 05/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This earphone with mic is excellent... Is retractable, little and very portable. Doesn't entangled, and the sound's quality es excellent. By this way, I asked to my friends to know the quality of the mic, and they said that's great. I'm so happy with my purchase. Easy t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhugomezarinaaim on 04/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great for the price! I have a netbook and some times i make some voip calls with it, so that fact that this device is retractable saves me time when organizing all the wires i transport with it! Cons:Most of the times I have to place the mic very close to me i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhugomezarinaaim on 11/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quality is fine. They got home really fast. They are easy to take in any bag. The sound of the earbuds is loud and clear. The retractable mechanism works fine. Maybe i will buy more of them, because it is always good to have one near each of my computers and o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybdkhatri on 07/14/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is light. It is retractable. The retracting mechanism works well while it stays fit. The microphone isn't that bad. It is suitable for laptops, but not for desktops. The price is pretty cheap for the microphone. Earpiece feels comfortable in ear. Cons:The cable is too... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricsi on 06/11/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very cheap, very small it works Cons:very, very, very thin wire. Microphone is of not so good quality. only mono (only one ear peace) microphone is simply dangling down, not close to the mouth. earpeace is not very loud OtherThoughts:can be carried around easi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFjuarez on 06/11/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to use and save. Very little. Cons:Bad quality, too thin wires. It is very cheap, but does not have sufficient quality for its price. Bad purchase OtherThoughts:Gives the impression of fragility, as fine wire can break at any time to throw him. Bottomline:Bad... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections