DX » Community » Reviews » Automatic Dumpling/Gyoza Press Maker (7.6cm Diameter Sized)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byXiaoChuChu on 04/22/2013

When it usually takes a whole day (several hours) to make several hundred dumplings, with this it took a lot less hours. Very useful and really cheap. It looks like it's a little fragile and might break if you press too hard, so it's a good thing I bought several of these. I don't think there are any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJorkapp on 04/07/2013

Easy to use, makes my life easy when I make dumplings. Very useful since I just have to put the wrapper meat and close it and its done! The best item ever created for an asian household! It might even double as an empanada press though I haven't tried it but it might work who knows! let me know if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysjogren on 09/30/2012

- It's cheap - It's easy to use - I use it for ravioli and it works really good! - They are easy to clean - It's quite fragile, one has already broken, so the quality isn't that good. But considering the price I can accept that. I don't think the small handles are intended to be used. They are very fragile ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byALWest on 07/22/2012

- easy to use (unless youre a useless cook like me!) - easy to clean - easy! - cheap, very cheap! great value for money - works as expected, the hinge is good, the 'teeth' that squeeze and close the edge line up perfectly. - Im a very bad cook, but even I got these to look good! - product was exactly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyariv_kohn on 07/08/2012

Making dumpling was never easier. The device is very simple so no malfunction are expected to Occur. The little handles are non useable, because they are too small to hold in your hands. you need to use the whole palm to make the dumplings. Though it is very easy to use you can not you the little handles.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoaquincabrera on 07/23/2011

-It really does what it is made for in a very simple way. -It is really easy to use, anyone can use it without any problem. -Doesn´t need to apply for on it to work. -It is really realy cheap. -I don´t know any other place to found some of this ones. -It leaves some chinesse letters on the gyozas that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaliciacs on 05/10/2011

Good price. Very useful, works great. Easy to clean. seems a little fragile, might break after using it a few times (mine is still intact though), No instructions (none are needed, but it's always nice when things have instructions). Very useful and easy to use. I thought the dough would stick to it,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymisschams on 03/30/2011

* quickly and easily mane gyozas/dumplings * great time saver * actually works * cheap * pretty cheaply made, though for the price you can buy several so it doesn't matter * if you use gyoza skins you have to line it up just right or it gets kind of stuck and doesn't work * it's way quicker and easier ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikeham on 10/24/2010

Makes dumplings/gyozas/wontons quickly and easily; the serrated "teeth" seals the edges firmly and securely As other reviewers have noted, the "knobs" are so weak and flimsy as to be useless Looks and works like a pair of false teeth! On my first attempt, I made simple wontons from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaxient1 on 10/15/2010

- This is a very easy and fun tool to make dumplings in minimal effort. - For children this is a must have tool as it eases the process of packing the dumplings and makes it easy not only for children but also for adults who does not have any idea on how to make dumplings. - The plastic seems little ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections