When it usually takes a whole day (several hours) to make several hundred dumplings, with this it took a lot less hours. Very useful and really cheap. It looks like it's a little fragile and might break if you press too hard, so it's a good thing I bought several of these. I don't think there are any other cons. Making dumplings have never been easier.... Read more
Easy to use, makes my life easy when I make dumplings. Very useful since I just have to put the wrapper meat and close it and its done! The best item ever created for an asian household! It might even double as an empanada press though I haven't tried it but it might work who knows! let me know if you tried it! no cons If you make dumplings at least ... Read more
- It's cheap
- It's easy to use
- I use it for ravioli and it works really good!
- They are easy to clean - It's quite fragile, one has already broken, so the quality isn't that good. But considering the price I can accept that. I don't think the small handles are intended to be used. They are very fragile and might break... Good product for dumplings,... Read more
- easy to use (unless youre a useless cook like me!)
- easy to clean
- cheap, very cheap! great value for money
- works as expected, the hinge is good, the 'teeth' that squeeze and close the edge line up perfectly.
- Im a very bad cook, but even I got these to look good!
- product was exactly as shown in photographs - its a little small, I know ... Read more
Making dumpling was never easier. The device is very simple so no malfunction are expected to Occur. The little handles are non useable, because they are too small to hold in your hands. you need to use the whole palm to make the dumplings. Though it is very easy to use you can not you the little handles. It is better to squeeze the whole maker between ... Read more
-It really does what it is made for in a very simple way. -It is really easy to use, anyone can use it without any problem. -Doesn´t need to apply for on it to work. -It is really realy cheap. -I don´t know any other place to found some of this ones. -It leaves some chinesse letters on the gyozas that make them look more oriental. -The build quality ... Read more
Good price. Very useful, works great. Easy to clean. seems a little fragile, might break after using it a few times (mine is still intact though), No instructions (none are needed, but it's always nice when things have instructions). Very useful and easy to use. I thought the dough would stick to it, but if you add a little flour it doesn´t. The ... Read more
* quickly and easily mane gyozas/dumplings * great time saver * actually works * cheap * pretty cheaply made, though for the price you can buy several so it doesn't matter * if you use gyoza skins you have to line it up just right or it gets kind of stuck and doesn't work * it's way quicker and easier than folding your own dumplings, though i sort of ... Read more
Makes dumplings/gyozas/wontons quickly and easily; the serrated "teeth" seals the edges firmly and securely As other reviewers have noted, the "knobs" are so weak and flimsy as to be useless Looks and works like a pair of false teeth!
On my first attempt, I made simple wontons from just flour, milk and salt (I didn't have any eggs ... Read more
- This is a very easy and fun tool to make dumplings in minimal effort.
- For children this is a must have tool as it eases the process of packing the dumplings and makes it easy not only for children but also for adults who does not have any idea on how to make dumplings. - The plastic seems little thin and if i press a little hard, it might just break
... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.