Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Easy to use
- Supricingly: Very easy to clean after, even though it has hinges.
- Size is perfect
- My husband liked the dinner!
- The structure is weak
- The nobs that you are supposed to use for apply pressaure to press together the gyosas is to weak, did never use them because it felt like they were going to break then. And when you can't use the nobs your hands ain't going to thank you after a couple of hundreds gyosas...
- With the price so low it feels like you got more than you paid for actually...
- Even though the knobs felt like they were going to brake, its so cheap that you can buy two and have one for reserve.
- Speeds up gyosasmaking.
- My husband are thinking of try to use it for making tortellinis :-)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.