DX » Community » Reviews » YONGNUO YN-568EX II TTL Speedlight Flash Gun for Canon DSRL - Black (4 x AA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzappoloco on 03/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This flash is just like its Canon/Nikon counterparts, but the cost is a third. There are no missing features here. Build quality is very good (i.e. metal hotshoe) Cons:The controls are not intuitive at all, and the handbook is not very useful. You really need to know how... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFr3nZ on 01/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have to somehow thank Dealextreme and Yongnuo for making my expensive taste more possible with the very low income that I have! Anyway... this flash has all the features of any other expensive high end brand flashgun. It can fire without any radio controlled... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydemolud2 on 01/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:High Speed Sync (HSS) supports high speed sync up to 1/8000s It is possible to use the same flash as slave in Canon and Nikon environments with full support of TTL and high-speed sync. works perfectly with YN-622C radio trigger Supports TTL functions: The YN568E... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygdemirkeser on 12/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-- Flash power is very good. -- it support high sync. this mean if you are using it as fill flash you can you it with high open adapture at the sun light -- it can use as master flash (none of yn have this properties) -- ETTL working very good. you dont think... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeckartbott on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Good build quality - High Guide Number (68) - eTTL works good with Canon - high numer of exposures per batteries - support NiMh Akkumulators Cons:Manual could be better, beside that I cannot see any cons.. Diffuser would be nice as add-on (can't find it at dx)... Read more

2 2
  • posted bywallygaw on 11/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price, reasonable build quality, easy to use. Cons:I measured the output, both with a flash meter and by calculation on a correctly exposed subject, also by comparing the output to my Canon 580EX II, which has the same Guide Number of 58. The Guide number... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections