DX » Community » Reviews » YONGNUO YN-568EX II TTL Speedlight Flash Gun for Canon DSRL - Black (4 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzappoloco on 03/24/2014

This flash is just like its Canon/Nikon counterparts, but the cost is a third. There are no missing features here. Build quality is very good (i.e. metal hotshoe) The controls are not intuitive at all, and the handbook is not very useful. You really need to know how to operate a flash to use it properly.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFr3nZ on 01/29/2014

I have to somehow thank Dealextreme and Yongnuo for making my expensive taste more possible with the very low income that I have! Anyway... this flash has all the features of any other expensive high end brand flashgun. It can fire without any radio controlled tranceivers but I recommend getting the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydemolud2 on 01/13/2014

High Speed Sync (HSS) supports high speed sync up to 1/8000s It is possible to use the same flash as slave in Canon and Nikon environments with full support of TTL and high-speed sync. works perfectly with YN-622C radio trigger Supports TTL functions: The YN568EX II supports HSS, FEC, FEB, Rear-curtain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygdemirkeser on 12/17/2013

-- Flash power is very good. -- it support high sync. this mean if you are using it as fill flash you can you it with high open adapture at the sun light -- it can use as master flash (none of yn have this properties) -- ETTL working very good. you dont think any option of flash. -- it work good with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeckartbott on 11/11/2013

- Good build quality - High Guide Number (68) - eTTL works good with Canon - high numer of exposures per batteries - support NiMh Akkumulators Manual could be better, beside that I cannot see any cons.. Diffuser would be nice as add-on (can't find it at dx) Recommended also for beginners, easy to use ... Read more

2 0 2

• posted bywallygaw on 11/09/2013

Good price, reasonable build quality, easy to use. I measured the output, both with a flash meter and by calculation on a correctly exposed subject, also by comparing the output to my Canon 580EX II, which has the same Guide Number of 58. The Guide number of this unit is 36, in favourable conditions ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections