Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEDFONG on 11/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works well removes dead skin not too sharp cheap useful Cons:the lock mechanism sometimes fails and you get dead skin dust everywhere the black sticky bit came off after a while, due to usage but that is natural, and expected because of the nature of applicati... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaylla on 07/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- the item is very cheap compared to its as seen on tv model . - it is very easy to use . - it doesn't make a mess . - it comes with two polishing papers . - final result was pretty great, my feet were soft . Cons:- the item does not come in great packaging, it's simply i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaschendale on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:interestingly, it seems to be working great. it looks like a small egg and you open it from the half. the grill-like surface removes dead skin. you can feel ticklish at first but you get used to it. there are 2 pads in the egg. Cons:none i can think of. it's sma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxxxpin on 02/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- looks like it could be used as a cheese grater, i thought it would hurt at first, but it really doesn't and takes the dead skin off quite nicely - dead skin is kept in the box until you go dump it, just don't turn it upside down Cons:- you can tell its not "high... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytundratk on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It was packed well. Saw it on TV more expensive. Very easy to use and it works!!! Has two polishing papers in a set with a sticky side to be pasted on the bottom of the EGG.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoul05 on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This works exactly like it should. It will remove the dead skin from your foot no problem! clean up those nasty feet cuz no one wants to see those corns. This item will make your feet look like theyve been smooth for years. they also come with a few emery pads... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRaepunsel on 10/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A cheap and efficient way to getting rid of calluses. Once, I tried to get rid of them by cutting them away with scissors... that did not work, and in fact made it much worse. Then I used this, and everything was magnificent. It's just like what you buy at a l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeebuystuff on 05/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheap, the real one is too expansive for the job it's mean for. - Comes with 2 emery stickers - Looks like the real pedegg, the logo is the same at least on the one arrived to me Cons:- It doesn't close well, but maybe it's mine that's a bit faulty, this is no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynooms on 01/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- it is very easy to use (namely because of its shape that ensures good handling) - it really works ! you can see and feel the effects instantly. - it is very affordable, and the price definitely is worth it as the inbuilt quality is very good Cons:I don't rea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTessa25 on 01/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I believe it is useful thing. You can remove old hard skin from your foot. It is good built, it is shaped good to hold it in your hand. White colour is OK. Cons:I don't see any. May be the attachement of the parts between each other could be more firmly - it's... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections