DX » Community » Reviews » 1080p Wii to HDMI + 3.5mm Audio Converter w/ HDMI 1.4 Male to Male Cable - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlancMange on 06/07/2014

simply "plug and play" into original WII AV socket no additional power cables or external encoders Audio over HDMI works Video quality not sharp for 1080 - but that is because the WII only outputs in 576 SD and the adapter is upscaling. none maybe a better AV to HDMI conversion processor can upscale to better quality and make it look smoother ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybirdman29 on 01/30/2014

Adapter works excellent, exactly as advertised! I had a problem with the connection to my new TV causing the image to turn black and white with the old cable. This converter gave me a clear colour picture with 480i and 480p options. The cable that was included did not work, had some sort of metal jammed in the end of one of the connections otherwise ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzxMarce on 01/15/2014

This is a "Standard Video to HDMI" adapter, Wii oriented. It just WORKS: Video & audio come out of the TV beautifully. Just plugged it to the Wii and to the TV, selected the HDMI input and it was working. It even has a 3.5mm audio jack to feed audio to headphones, amplifier, etc. No cons. The price, maybe... Bear in mind that the Wii does ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections