DX » Community » Reviews » Automatic Knife Maintenance and Sharpener with Mountable Stand
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysergiomontanha on 11/14/2013

The plastic material is a little flimsy and the stone wears easy, but it fulfills its role. Sharpened my knives and my kitchen knives satisfactorily. Do not expect to become razor knives, but knives to use in daily use it caters perfectly. Plastic a little flimsy, but nothing that harms the performance of the product. The rock wears easily, releasing ... Read more

0 0
  • O.k
    posted byCorzy on 08/23/2013

Good stones, I took mine apart into 2 separate stones and workers better Not to stable Good wined jd edge due deck necked me dined jj necktie co nice nice index in exhibit denied id mi exo Jen in Kevin Jen ice I nexin ex index nice nice niece nexin exi neck next needing rinse I needn't medic. Dinceinidcn inch dicing echo fink didn't chi cringed me neck ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNecronomica on 07/26/2013

cheap, big and sturdy. stays in place thanks to double sided tape. crocked so it sharpens the knives unevenly and when i got it it was dirty with sand like dirt that made marks on my knifes sides. had to clean it and fix it a little to make it work at all. none. better quality control maybe? It's not worth the money. It shouldn't cost more than 1$. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBigFigweed on 05/30/2011

good product to have lying around the kitchen. I recommend to not use it on expensive knives but rather the cheap professional grade knives. Tried it on my Sanelli Chef knife wish is a galvanized steel blade, did not bring that much of the edge back. cheaply build but sturdy stone on poor quality, will not last long you can use it with wather' i found ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrokosp on 04/12/2011

the sharpening stone is really good for this price, the stand comes with double sided tape so you can stick it to your working surface. this is great for someone who needs to sharpen his knives and other tools, but doesn't want to spend a lot of money on expensive sharpening stones. the plastic is quite durable and thick, so hopefully it won't break ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byEtnad on 08/28/2010

It does sharpen your knives, if you know how to do it. The built quality is very bad. When it arrived one side of it was dented and therefore not useable. It looks like a toy, maybe even worse, so you can't have it in your kitchen, but have to hide it in a drawer. This device and all the other ones work best when work one side of the knife first. Always ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byMyccaynen on 08/08/2009

- Cheap - Does what it is supposed to, and does it very well. - The sharpening rock is big and wide, so it will last long. - Just two parts, the casing and the rock. - Colours could be better, i was hoping it to be green, but it came as yellow, but a little paint will fix that. - It feels quite weak, and that is mostly, because it's made of plastic.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections