DX » Community » Reviews » Cartoon Pattern Matte Protective ABS Back Case for Iphone 4 / 4S - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOriole123 on 02/11/2014

Great, cute and convenient overall design. Fits the iphone 4 quite well. Since the frame is almost flush with the touch screen it will not disturb while in use (unlike e.g. those bumpers). Which was quite a pleasant surprise to experience the difference. Also great and main reason I was intrigued in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChicaFreak on 01/27/2014

Excellent product, the eye is seen to be of a durable material, has an easy installation, making it ideal for all types of product users. The product so far I have not found anything that desfavoresca the contrary, I think it has excellent quality. The product arrived within the estimated delivery time.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byheymannn on 12/10/2013

It fit my iPhone perfectly.It's really very high quality.It also protect my iPhone from scratches.It has very creative design like cartoon.It's very good manufactured.The sense in my hand is so good soft but at the same time solid. In side of the case has some litttle scratches But all the other specifications ... Read more

Unboxed Great Feeling in hand Creative design

0 0 0

• posted byyen5chen on 08/15/2013

Talking about quality, i should give 5 stars to this product. It came exactly the same with the picture. Easy to use, just pop it in, and there it is. Protecting the phone like it should be. Fit the phone perfectly. Love the matte effect on the case. Still got no contra about this product. Everything ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections