DX » Community » Reviews » Advanced Analog Shock Game Controller for Nintendo GameCube NGC and Wii
  • 5 star 12 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysosunfreak on 10/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It was as good as the official one! It was exactly the same model with the same buttons (it differs a bit from the one in the photo) and even lighter. It works perfectly and was cheap. Moreover, I couldn't find any controller for gamecube except for this website. You have... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylisamos on 04/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It worked perfectly in the games I've tried it (Mario Kart and Need for Speed). It also doesn't look or feel cheap at all. Cons:The cable is a bit short, about 1.5 m. The quality probably isn't as good as the real Gamecube controller, but I haven't had any problems, and... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDbd0892 on 12/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought it for my son and he's very satisfied. The buttons respond very good, and the general quality is very similar to an original Game Cube's gamepad. If my son have the two gamepads next to the other he don't know what's the original. Cons:The cable could be a litt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHaseoArmahem on 11/11/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good plastic; the buttons are pressed softly; the lateral buttons are well springy; the joysticks of direction fine react on inclination; works great on Wii; Cons:cable is too short. OtherThoughts:in my country (Ukraine) for such money it is impossible to find t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunoGdias on 06/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:product functions normally used in the wii console, wii games work on compatible and all game cube games. Cons:the quality is not perfect but in my case it was no problem, the screw below the directional button was loose, after tightening was working flawlessl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byn4tal1nh4 on 06/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is cheap; Good quality; Useful for play Game Cube titles; It is anatomic; Works great on Wii; Useful for play some Wii titles, like Super Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart; One more controller for some multiplayer Wii games; It is wired, so dont need batteries. Cons:The c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuospeed on 04/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Obviously it's not like the original joystick but works better than I thought and really impressed me the overall quality of the product. Brasil: Obviamente que não é como o joystick original mas, funciona melhor do que eu pensava e realmente me impr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMACTEPCMEPTU on 04/05/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Great product for the price -Nice look - Build quality is a little lower than the original ones, but not too much, you can feel it on pressing some buttons, but nothing that disturb the playness, it's still a very good product Vibration strength is strong No pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byForumNickname12 on 02/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This was actually pretty decent controller for a very great price. Worked, unlike Xbox360 controller bought from here for almost three times the price. Works on Wii but I don't know if it works on Gamecube. Cons:Wire is pretty short so you should buy extension... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddp127 on 02/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Extremely cheap - Good quality - Holds well - It is PURPLE :D Cons:- Cable is a bit short (solved by using this: http://www.dealextreme.com/p/extension-cable-for-wii-gamecube-controllers-1-8-meter-19116 ) - Your hands may get sweaty using this - It has 2 useless butto... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections