Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfhenriq on 10/30/2013

it is a very good device to be used as reference when you are drinking and need to know if you already drink more than you should do. it is not so precise, it is just to be used as a reference, if you drink, you cant drive even if the device shows the green light to you. very small and you can carrion with you everywhere to joke with your friends in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleonardoaurelio on 05/22/2013

covenient way of checking your b.a.c. before driving discreet size. Sound of the parking timer is (too) quiet. You need to read the manual to use the breathalizer. Pretty big (it comes as a keychain but i doubt many would use it for that purpose. I would recommend it just to put it in the car and take it wih you when you need it) Would be nice if it ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bybdejanov on 05/11/2013

It is a 3 functions gadget, measures alcohol level, have a parking meter countdown timer and a led diode as light. It is cool, and all your friends will want to play with it, it is fun, especially after drinking parties. The alcohol meter have only two levels, 0.02 and 0.05, both are under a legal limit in my country of 0.5. So is more for fun than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelvis-g on 04/29/2013

Fun gadget for drivers. Low price. Easy to use. It seems the analyser really works. The flashlight may be useful in dark. Also, the parking timer is useful. It is not very accurate nor precise. Have only three detection levels. Build is not that good. Sound of the parking timer is too quiet for me. It is quite large for a keychain. Cool for showing ... Read more

packed unpacked on hand
    0 0
  • posted byboroboy101 on 02/18/2013

The light was good. The Parking timer did work but was hard to use. The breathalyzer seemed to work, but I couldn't test it properly. Felt cheap when you held it, battery's didn't last very long. The chain part was very week and broke after a few weeks of use. The light started to flicker when it wasn't supposed to, but then eventually stopped. Probably ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHugoss88 on 02/15/2013

Posted in original packaging. is an efficient equipment for those who want to monitor whether or not to drive drunk now. For it is always that doubt: Does the drink already passed? Now give it to take this doubt before driving and is quiet about whether or not this drunk. also good for fun with friends in a bar. The flashlight is very weak and fragile ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLia_shizue on 01/01/2013

The product is a toy! The product is easy to use , it is great price and great to give away. The breathalyzer works but is not very exact. The Parking Timer works very well and very usefull for parkmeter . It is a little big for a keychain. The LED light is not very strong . The breathalyzer works but is not very exact. Could a clock function. The product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikesmichael on 11/27/2012

This item have a low price. Easy to use. The flashlight may be useful to find the lock of the door. Small, can be use as a Keychains. Not precise I don't trust this item to tell me if I can take my car or not. It tells only if you have a little bit of alchool in your breath but you can't know if you are okay or not to drive. Have only 3 levels of detection,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPomposeller on 09/13/2012

The alchol tester is quite accurate, i've tested it many times and seems to be good. The values are only 0 - <0,5 - >0,5 but in my country the limit allowed is 0,5, so it does what it supposed to do. Parking timer works quite well, but I didn't bought this keychain for that flashlight is really weak, and has not be used during the test. Instructions ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfoxdiogo on 08/15/2012

English: - Very usefull for parkmeter - the light is very good and usefull - the breathalyzer is more for fun with friends in a bar, cant use it to analyze if you are drunk or not Português: - Útil para marcar o tempo estacionado - A luz é muito boa e útil - O bafômetro serve mais para se divertir com amigos em um bar do que ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections