DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V2.0 Wireless Music Receiver / FM Radio Transmitter - Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent Poor quality Regular portable Compacto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaksymT on 06/23/2016

Pros: 1. Really multifunctional: receives bluetooth audio stream and plays via 3,5mm jack + play audio stream via FM-radio ether. Cons: 1. You cannot turn of FM-Radio streaming. So theoretically your neighbors can know what you listen turning their FM-radios ON. INSECURE. 2. Noisy sound in... Read more

Impression:Regular;

0 0 0

• posted bycowsha on 06/21/2016

Pros: Muy compacto, muy sencillo de usar se eligen solo 5 frecuencias y un solo botón, tiene un jack 3.5 para salida de audio y se carga por miniusb Cons: tiene poco alcance, si embargo si lo usas en tu carro eso no importa

Impression:Compacto, util, facil de USAR;

0 0 0

• posted byRoby2469 on 06/20/2016

Ottimo semplice da usare

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9921607 on 02/23/2016

I've bought it after trying G7 transmitter from dx.com because I wanted something that doesn't require 12V socket to work. It is very easy to operate, as it has just one button, just press it long and it would be ready to be paired with your phone. Pros: +very small (as You can see on the to a 8... Read more

Good transmitter but not really for car use Good transmitter but not really for car use Good transmitter but not really for car use Good transmitter but not really for car use Good transmitter but not really for car use

Impression:Regular,portable,one button;

0 0 0

• posted byDoublehp on 01/22/2016

Item is very small. I was looking for a small portable BT-FM adapter inc battery. Takes sound via BT as input. Outputs on both jack and FM. Requires mini USB cable to charge. FM frequencies are preset to 87.5, 90.0, 96.0, 102.0 and 108.0. Long press to start and associate, short press to change a... Read more

Impression:Poor quality;

0 0 0

• posted by9962064 on 01/14/2016

быстро как и написано

Impression:Отличное,портативный;

0 0 0

• posted byrshrimali on 09/30/2015

Very standard product, i am using it for a long time. use frequency is once in 15 days. connecting it with my mobile via bluetooth and out put to my music system 5.1. I have used wire and FM both. FM transmission quality is not that great. also above 5 meter distance bluetooth get disconnected.

Impression:portable;

0 0 0

• posted byThraxas on 07/27/2015

Pros: cheap, functional easy to use. Cons. Low volume of FM output. A single button to control it, could not be easier, keep pressing button to turn on, change FM frequency (indicated by red LED). I use it plugged in via the cable as the FM volume is very low, which is the only downside.

Impression:excellent,Good wee device;

0 1 0

• posted byohenriquet on 06/20/2015

Pros: I use it everyday. It is a must have for me. Cons: The only cons is that the quality through FM is not that good. But if you use the auxiliar cable it's ok.

Impression:excellent,portable,good product for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byjarnt on 03/20/2015

The unit was received and after a few hours in a charger it was ready to be tested. I took the unit to my car and started by pairing it to my iPhone - this worked pretty much as expected. I started the music player and selected the unit as audio target. I tuned my car radio to the selected but a... Read more

Impression:portable;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere