DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V2.0 Wireless Music Receiver / FM Radio Transmitter - Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent Regular portable good product for the price no audio volume control
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byohenriquet on 06/20/2015

Pros: I use it everyday. It is a must have for me. Cons: The only cons is that the quality through FM is not that good. But if you use the auxiliar cable it's ok.

Impression:excellent,portable,good product for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byjarnt on 03/20/2015

The unit was received and after a few hours in a charger it was ready to be tested. I took the unit to my car and started by pairing it to my iPhone - this worked pretty much as expected. I started the music player and selected the unit as audio target. I tuned my car radio to the selected but a... Read more

Impression:portable;

0 0 0

• posted byMillosus on 03/14/2015

low price, good quality and perfect conditions

Impression:good product for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byDanielNL on 03/11/2015

Pros: lightweight but solid. charges fast. works while powered by USB power cable. low price. bluetooth connects easily. phone gives choice to redirect phone and/or media audio. fm is received by radio, but audio volume is very soft. Cons: audio jack is an OUTPUT signal, not an input (which I it... Read more

Impression:no audio volume control;

0 0 0

• posted byHenrySchutz on 03/07/2015

The device suffers a lot of interference on existing frequencies, making it necessary the device is very close to the FM antenna to be able to pick up the signal clearly, causing inefficiency to be use with the radios of cars.

Impression:Regular;

0 0 0

• posted bybrackish28 on 01/16/2015

Easy to use but the sound that is transferred isn't deep/vibrating like it is with an ordinary cable can do.

Impression:Regular,portable,good product for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byalexandremantei on 12/19/2014

I like to work with it

Impression:good product for the price,i like the product;

0 0 0

• posted byagusruba on 12/15/2014

Pros: Really easy configuration and portable. Great price. Cons: You can only use XX.0 FM band transmission it should incorporate numbers between (.5) so it can work with more radios and devices, it works very good at max 2 ft. Digital radios may have problems with .0 bands.

Impression:portable;

0 0 0

• posted byjesuslitri on 11/17/2014

no se escucha totalmente nitido y no memoriza la emisora antes de apagarlo. lo tienes que tener pulsado cinco segundo para encender y apagar

Impression:Regular;

0 0 0

• posted bylusen on 08/19/2013

* Boots and starts very fast * Easy connection with Bluetooth * Both FM and 3.5mm output * Good price * Good size, easy to store/hide away in the car * One touch button to cycle between 5 different frequencies, power on/off and connect BT * Very bad reception using the FM transmitter I've ordered... Read more

8 1 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: