DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable USB to Mini-USB Data Cable (74cm-Length)
  • 5 star 16 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymixtrader1001 on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a good cable. Gets the job done. Connects normally and doesn't drop. Spring-loaded rolling can be paused by holding it still at any point. Just like that – you hold it at some point and the mechanism comes to a halt. Then push it a little outwards and it restart... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpecht77 on 03/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's very useful, it's perfect for charging phones, cameras, etc on your car Cons:It could be longer, I have a retractable USB to Micro-USB (60cm-length) and if you put both side by side, they are exacly the same length, dunno if this one is smaller that it should be, or... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrogain on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have owned this retractable Mini-USB cable for over three years. I am very happy with its quality. It's easy to carry around: all in all it's reliable piece of tech. Tested: works with HTC Hero (for both charging and data transfer) and Canon S100 (data trans... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelmasevmem on 01/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:nice cable and works well, it can work external 2.5inch hdds without problem. Cons:well, cable is really thin and the mechanism doesnt give much trust. it seems like it will take apart someday soon. also plastic is very cheap. OtherThoughts:i first thought its... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHafnium on 12/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a very cheap and handy USB cable. I use use it for mobile test equipment that requires 2 usb cables. It is very handy to wind-up the cable when the equipment is not in use. Cons:Quality, it doesn't look it will last very long. The retraction mechanism is not alway... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykotulic on 06/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very compact cable for good price. Great for saving space. Also great solution for people who dont like many cables on their table because it is retractable. Cons:It could be little cheaper. Also it could be longer. I wanted to use it in my car to charge my phone which... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJuso00 on 11/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works, price is good, building quality would be better, also price is quite high. It is very useful, it goes a small space. Also the cable will not mess because of that retractable system. It works with charging or data transfer. Cons:Sometimes retractable... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrifasik on 11/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It is very compact and convenient so I use it as a backup item for all my USB devices - Works perfectly both for charge and for data, and transfer speed is as good as any other USB 2.0 cable - Tested with Lacie external hard disks, HTC Magic, Samsung Galaxy... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadriantc on 10/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Could be a little cheaper, but worth the price considering you won't have to deal with tangled cables ever again. They should make them without that white sticker. Cons:As with the other retractable cables, the retracting mechanism doesn't seem very reliable.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonasRoss on 10/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- excellent price, no way that I can find it cheaper in my country. -Suitable for both data and power connections for devices. -Ordered 2, both work fine. -Retractable, so no mes with lots & lots of cables. Cons:- Sometimes the winding mechanism winds the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections