DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable USB to Mini-USB Data Cable (74cm-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaperezn on 12/15/2014

Pros: allow to use my gadgets with microUSB in a very simple and useful way. Contras: I found none, but my experience says that it will break soon. Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byJortalus on 02/12/2014

Cheap, surprisingly durable, convenient wind-up mechanism, a strong variety of uses. Cord is a tiny bit frail, but has not broken yet. I bought four of them, suspecting that I might need to cycle through them gradually, but over a year later I am still using the first one I opened. Works great as a Playstation ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymixtrader1001 on 11/19/2013

This is a good cable. Gets the job done. Connects normally and doesn't drop. Spring-loaded rolling can be paused by holding it still at any point. Just like that – you hold it at some point and the mechanism comes to a halt. Then push it a little outwards and it restarts rolling inside. When it rolls,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byuraniumw on 07/14/2013

good price, works as it should. i actually bring this when i travel overseas instead of the original cable. it is neat, does not tangle and is quite a compact item. i use this as a data and charging cable for my older devices that still use the mini-usb connector. none that i can think of. not many devices ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpecht77 on 03/06/2013

It's very useful, it's perfect for charging phones, cameras, etc on your car It could be longer, I have a retractable USB to Micro-USB (60cm-length) and if you put both side by side, they are exacly the same length, dunno if this one is smaller that it should be, or the micro-usb one is larger that it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTrogain on 01/29/2013

I have owned this retractable Mini-USB cable for over three years. I am very happy with its quality. It's easy to carry around: all in all it's reliable piece of tech. Tested: works with HTC Hero (for both charging and data transfer) and Canon S100 (data transfer). There are no cons really. After all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelmasevmem on 01/15/2013

nice cable and works well, it can work external 2.5inch hdds without problem. well, cable is really thin and the mechanism doesnt give much trust. it seems like it will take apart someday soon. also plastic is very cheap. i first thought its so thin and wont power up my hdd but it did. if you need a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHafnium on 12/11/2012

It is a very cheap and handy USB cable. I use use it for mobile test equipment that requires 2 usb cables. It is very handy to wind-up the cable when the equipment is not in use. Quality, it doesn't look it will last very long. The retraction mechanism is not always easily releasing. Length of the cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykotulic on 06/25/2012

Very compact cable for good price. Great for saving space. Also great solution for people who dont like many cables on their table because it is retractable. It could be little cheaper. Also it could be longer. I wanted to use it in my car to charge my phone which is mounted on my windshield but the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJuso00 on 11/18/2011

It works, price is good, building quality would be better, also price is quite high. It is very useful, it goes a small space. Also the cable will not mess because of that retractable system. It works with charging or data transfer. Sometimes retractable system gets stuck. Also this item looks a little ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections