DX » Community » Reviews » Jesurun E888 Quad-Core Android 4.2 Mini PC Google TV Player w/ 2GB RAM / 8GB ROM / Bluetooth - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymatheusdeps on 07/05/2014

Comparable to "Galaxy S3(TM)" according to the Antutu Benchmark(TM) test. Great processing power, great graphics. No crashes and errors in general. Great compatibility with Play Store(TM) applications. With fairly recent version of Android. Bad or faulty adapter power, the device was rebooting constantly. Wireless low range, need to be close ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKeesjansma on 01/14/2014

This really exceeded my expectations. Good value for its money Does not become hot works great with remote sku 191404 antutu score 16500 so that is enough for the comming year. Works great with droidmote after you rooted it and installed supesu en bustybox. It is not standard rooted but that is easilly been done true rockchip website. just follow the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJimwillie on 01/09/2014

I bought it for temporary use while I waited to get a new laptop. It suited my purposes and does work quite well. It worked no problem with a generic xbox360 controller and several games/emulators. It did get warm during use, which is expected. I attached a computer fan with a rubberband and used a usb hub to power it along with the keyboard and controller.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byijunquero on 10/24/2013

Good quality. Fast response. Recent Android version. As many Android Mini-PC, even using HDMI 1920x1080@60Hz output, the native resolution is 1280x720, instead of 1080p. The unit I received had bad HDMI connection, generating black video many times and noise in the TV, but I opened the unit and cleaned the HDMI and after that it worked perfectly. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynucas on 10/03/2013

- Good exterior - Quite good UI - no useless customizations - Play store - Fast boot time (faster than some others I saw) - Possibility of Ethernet connection (not tried yet) - Some problems with wi-fi reception, shows strong signal, but works only in short periods, interrupted disconnections. All other devices in the same locations works perfectly.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslaven72 on 08/26/2013

high-quality exterior ( one side is quality plastic,other side is quality rubber) practical, full HD. It works nice with remote mouse and keyboard There is some problems with streaming from internet, but that is the problem of all android devices. It is incompatibility with Java I had a problem with delivered device-it was restarting all the time. The ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections