Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykasila on 05/27/2014

Pretty cheap tools that get a small job done. A good variety of cutting and stripping tools. The crimp and the punch tool are functional. Couple of RJ-45 plugs for practice. The tester is also adequate. The tools come in a small case. The tools feel a bit cheap, and might not survive in big projects. The number of RJ-45 plugs is quite small. I used ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKZ9999 on 03/17/2014

Everything you need to wire up and test networking and phone cables. The build quality is better some of the separate units I've looked at. Being able to separate the receiver from the sender of the network tester is a nice bonus. A couple of the items are redundant being wire trimmers and cutters. The networking tester is the most basic model you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRosco146 on 01/03/2014

Nice Pouch, everything fits well the toner works great, I use it right away and it was flawless None For the price and a complete set like this you can not find anywhere, it comes in a Nice Pouch with all the tools fitting perfectly in it, and the toner works good Nice Pouch, everything fits well the toner works great, I use it right away and it was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilveraignacio on 10/22/2013

A great item! It has all you need to create a complete network in everywhere. You have all, tester for the wires (rj45 or rj11), the clip for the network cables, and other tools that are very usefull Maybe the cons are the materials of the tools. All look like very fragile and, the plastic, is not the best quality, but for the price I think that's fine ... Read more

The impact tool tester and rj45 all the tools
    6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections