Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byricsi on 03/03/2016

Impression:USB Hub;

3 Port white USB hub. Simple build, but seems OK. Works as expected.

3 port white USB hub

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrndkek0sj9xuo on 11/17/2015

Impression:bad;

I bought this because my computer has only 2 USB ports and my susrprise was that w'hen I checked if all 3 ports worked, one was broken. This is very inconvinient since I've won only 1 USB port extra for my computer and I wanted at least 2 more.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykarosa on 11/27/2015

Impression:White;

2 out of 3 ports working upon arrival. Disassembly (saw required) reveals factory worker soldered wires the wrong way around for non-functioning port. 3 out of 3 ports working after repair. At least it's cheap.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytcmean on 08/08/2015

Only 2 of the ports are working. One is having problem to detect anything that plugs into it.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylupoalba on 06/21/2015

Impression:Ottimo;

Meglio di qualsiasi classico HUB con le porte in una scatolina; questo lo porti con te ovunque tu voglia senza paura di dimenticare il cavo: E' UN CAVO! geniale. Funziona bene, viene riconosciuto da qualsiasi sistema operativo. Prezzo ridicolo. Buona fattura, sembra anche robusto.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFelipeLavadores on 03/09/2015

Impression:excellent;

already received, spent four months and I've just received this and other items to which they qualify, please if you support me with for more articles that are needed.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydanielkejval on 01/28/2015

Impression:Great hub;

Pros: With normal hub you can have problem to fit more cables or flash drives side by side. This hub has each connector on separate cable so it will fit everytime!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byredeib on 01/18/2015

It works fine with my Synology which has 2 USB ports (DS214se with DSM5.1). I've connected the slower devices (sound card and UPS) to one port via this HUB, and the external HDD to the another. The lack white design suits well to Synology's outfit. The Synology has the two ports very close, but /... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byisthewell on 10/16/2014

Impression:excellent;

This 3xUSB hub is very attractive for notebooks with a small number os USB ports. Simple and practial.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfreemaik on 06/30/2014

Great customer the flying lead has and have fairly good length from the computer , you can easily connect your devices and disconnectionsgeneral and the cable management is very good , And I like that is in white color found no disadvantage, the opposite would say You can repurchase, I have it up... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere