DX » Community » Reviews » Lithium Battery Charger for 18650 (100V~240V)
Customer’s impression:
Très bien
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8770912 on 12/11/2014

Ce chargeur pour batterie 18650 est simple, compact, pratique (contrôle de charge par LED) et efficace. Read more

Impression:Très bien;

0 0 0

• posted byromerogus on 01/02/2014

Funciona Bien y es Pequena y Barata, con led tester que anuncia cuando está cargada por completo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Linda terminación y con opción 100/240v. 250mA. Se toma un buen rato cargar x completo cada batería. Funciona Bien y es Pequeña y Barata, con led tester que anuncia cuando ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byglaw2008 on 12/17/2012

This charger, charges the cells when needed. The price is right, I purchased two of these chargers in order to keep my flashlight cells topped up while travelling and at home. None of the 18650 lithium cells I have will fit properly into this charger. Each cell can be made to fit but the plastic wrapping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byglaw2008 on 11/28/2012

It is affordable and somewhat easy to use (if you can get the cell into it--see the cons for more information). There's really only one con. Unfortunately, it is a big one. Two of the 18650 cells I bought (sku.20392) to use with this charger don't even fit in it. While another two I have (sku.5790) fit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypstrg on 10/24/2012

Compact, good finish, indicator lights for on state and charged state. Pins are adequate for US mains sockets - others will of course require an adapter. This single battery charger has a good shape but suffers from a dimensional problem - it's too short, so that a 18650 UltraFire Protected battery doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRangerRandP on 12/30/2011

It charges the battery without issue. Has 2 leds. One red so that you know contact has been made and a green for when charging cycle is complete. Feels rugged enough that it could handle some abuse. Using a protected 18650 battery the battery sits awkwardly in the charger, it does make contact and charge.... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byNatancillus on 11/10/2011

-Really a cheap charger for 18650 batteries. -Great if you don't need a super fast charge, is enought for uses like low voltaje leds and others similars. -Ready for 240 V european, so if you buy it, you will not have any problems. -Stop when batteries is full -If you are european you MUST buy an adapter ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byhatallica on 02/08/2011

* Simple; Cheap; Small * Measured 4.21V after charging * No trickle charge observed after leaving it ON for 6 extra hours * LED indicators are not intuitive * Green LED ON only tells you that the battery is connected. * Red LED ON tells you that it is charging. Red LED fades to off when the battery is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlejo on 12/02/2010

If you only use 18650 Lithium batteries this is probably a good buy. There are about 6 different 18650 battery chargers listed in DX. Maybe a good idea to read all of the specs and reviews first? But for cheap this one has worked well for me because when I travel I only take flashlights using this size ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymill3001 on 09/07/2010

This works best for my new flashlight i just got also from here too the light only needs two batts (one in the light and one in the charger. i think for the price it is a good buy. It is made ok not the best but i have seen lesser quality but nutting a little superglue wont fix could have a on off switch ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections