DX » Community » Reviews » Lithium Battery Charger for 18650 (100V~240V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byglaw2008 on 12/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This charger, charges the cells when needed. The price is right, I purchased two of these chargers in order to keep my flashlight cells topped up while travelling and at home.Cons:None of the 18650 lithium cells I have will fit properly into this charger. Each... Read more

0 0
  • posted byglaw2008 on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It is affordable and somewhat easy to use (if you can get the cell into it--see the cons for more information).Cons:There's really only one con. Unfortunately, it is a big one. Two of the 18650 cells I bought (sku.20392) to use with this charger don't even fit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypstrg on 10/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Compact, good finish, indicator lights for on state and charged state. Pins are adequate for US mains sockets - others will of course require an adapter.Cons:This single battery charger has a good shape but suffers from a dimensional problem - it's too short, s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRangerRandP on 12/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It charges the battery without issue. Has 2 leds. One red so that you know contact has been made and a green for when charging cycle is complete. Feels rugged enough that it could handle some abuse. Cons:Using a protected 18650 battery the battery sits awkwardly in the c... Read more

4 0
  • posted byNatancillus on 11/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-Really a cheap charger for 18650 batteries. -Great if you don't need a super fast charge, is enought for uses like low voltaje leds and others similars. -Ready for 240 V european, so if you buy it, you will not have any problems. -Stop when batteries is full Cons:-If yo... Read more

2 0
  • posted byhatallica on 02/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:* Simple; Cheap; Small * Measured 4.21V after charging * No trickle charge observed after leaving it ON for 6 extra hours Cons:* LED indicators are not intuitive OtherThoughts:* Green LED ON only tells you that the battery is connected. * Red LED ON tells you that it is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlejo on 12/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:If you only use 18650 Lithium batteries this is probably a good buy. There are about 6 different 18650 battery chargers listed in DX. Maybe a good idea to read all of the specs and reviews first? But for cheap this one has worked well for me because when I travel I only... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymill3001 on 09/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:This works best for my new flashlight i just got also from here too the light only needs two batts (one in the light and one in the charger. i think for the price it is a good buy. Cons:It is made ok not the best but i have seen lesser quality but nutting a littl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRevolverOcelot on 04/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:A decent charger but not fantastic. The best things about this charger is that it is a small single slot charger. This is handy for when you travel and only need to charge one battery. Battery does fit all unprotected and some protected 18650 batteries. If you... Read more

3 0
  • posted byFenki on 03/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It's a good charger for unprotected 18650 bateries. When the green LED lights up after charging, the battery is somewhere between 4.16 and 4.19 Volts. Cons:It's really tight! Protected UniqueFire Cells (29031) don't fit easily and the plastic protection of the... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections