Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Single Size Charger

posted by Alejo on 12/02/2010
    2 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

If you only use 18650 Lithium batteries this is probably a good buy. There are about 6 different 18650 battery chargers listed in DX. Maybe a good idea to read all of the specs and reviews first? But for cheap this one has worked well for me because when I travel I only take flashlights using this size battery and the charger is small enough to easily fit luggage and I do not need 4 different chargers that only charge one specific size etc.
    If you are going to be charging a variety of sizes and NI MH and other types you could even use a one cell at a time battery charger like SKU 47499. The choices are unlimited and really depend on how many different kinds of batteries you are using and how often you need to charge them.

Cons:

If you travel to other countries you will need an adapter to fit the plug into different shapes of sockets. I have used this in Europe and with an adapter it worked well with 240V current

OtherThoughts:

I read that it is a tight fit with some batteries. I use only protected 18650's and while the spring is almost crushed they all fit OK.

Bottomline:

If you only use 18650 batteries and do not need to charge them often: this works.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections