DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire TR002 Lithium Battery Charger for 10440 / 14500 / 17670 / 18650 (100~240V)
  • 5 star 14 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWintersdark on 05/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works, and is quiet. LED indicates when charging is complete. Cons:It's slow. Really slow. I haven't measured the charger's output, but it's definitely not very high - just assume you'll have to leave a battery in over night. This is sort of a pain because you can on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIllyusha on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Safe charger that seems to contain circuitry to prevent over charging rechargeable lithium ion batteries. Cons:This battery charger although it says it will work with both protected and unprotected lithium ion batteries I found that not true. It will not charg... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTauro100 on 01/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very easy to use. Have lights to indicate the charge state. It stops automatically when charging is complete. I have not heard any noise during the charge. Both the charger and the battery does not get hot. Cons:I tested the charger with a 18650 battery. It cost... Read more

0 2
  • posted byThanimal on 11/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Automatic charging. it it safe to just leave the battery in the unit for long periods of time. It has and LED Light that changes color to indicate full charge Cons:Charges only one battery at a time. Takes up one plug per charging battery OtherThoughts:I originally thou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrestifo on 10/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good battery charger for a cheap price. Displays different modes (charged, charging, battery in wrong, etc.) Handles different sized batteries. Cons:Making a high pitched whining noise when plugged in but not charging. You may not notice it. OtherThoughts:Can only charge... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySjorsVR on 10/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very good quality battery charger. It charges the batteries perfectly. It hasn't fried up any of my batteries yet (something my other charger did do). It has a good charge time on my TrustFire batteries. Cons:I live in Europe and forgot to check the connector,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomkon on 07/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Charges both my 10440 and 14500 quickly. Same brand as the batteries, so I gues it is a good match. Build quality seems quite good. Cons:10440 batteries don't fit very well in the charger. With a little effort it will definitely work. But it is a bit annoying. It's quit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvakim on 03/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Strong, good enclosure. Convenient mechanism. Automatic charging. The battery is not heated. It was possible to repair the unit. Cons:Out of the box device did not work - I got a defect. :( If you connect the battery once a blinking red lamp only. There is no current, v... Read more

4 0
  • posted bywinsse on 10/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- it has an indicator: red if it's empty or low and turns yellow green if it's fully charged. - it is sooo versatile as it accepts different types of batteries, yay! - i just love the built of it. it seems really well made :) Cons:can't think of anything ^_^ OtherThoughts... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMadess on 09/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cheap and good quality from the outside, have not yet looked inside, but probably there is a fairly simple circuit inside. Cons:No EU plug it would not be luxury offering two SKUs, one with EU plug and one with US plug. I use the cable of my radio, therefore no... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections