DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire TR002 Lithium Battery Charger for 10440 / 14500 / 17670 / 18650 (100~240V)
  • 5 star 14 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Solid charger, does what you need it to

posted by Coodude26 on 07/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Very easy to use, the spring part of the negative terminal assures that it'll fit a huge variety of battery sizes will work accordingly.

It's also got a sure-fire red-or-green LED status indicator (red = charging, green = fully charged or not connected).

It came with a surprisingly good quality wall cord, nice black silicon, I think.

Cons:

The spring rod feels a little rusty, or at least not lubed. Also, when it's not charging, it makes an eerie digital noise, like static. It's hard to explain, but basically I don't think I'll keep this thing plugged in without a battery connected.

OtherThoughts:

Works with a huge variety of Li-Ion cells, and even the protected cells as well.

Bottomline:

If you're not going to be charging a whole bunch of batteries every day, this is a nice one. Even if it can only charge one cell at a time, that's not too big a deal.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections