Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Highly Recommend this Charger!!! <3

posted by winsse on 10/02/2011
    1 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

- it has an indicator: red if it's empty or low and turns yellow green if it's fully charged.

- it is sooo versatile as it accepts different types of batteries, yay!

- i just love the built of it. it seems really well made :)

Cons:

can't think of anything ^_^

OtherThoughts:

I LOVE this charger! I actually already bought this 2 years ago, and have another different charger specifically for my 18650 batteries. I lent both chargers to my mom (don't know why i had to lend her both) after gifting her a flashlight one Christmas and hasn't been found for almost a year now. lol. so having had a number of drained 14500's and 18650's, stagnant beautiful flashlights i bought from DX aaaand most importantly because of the pretty successive black outs we've been having lately, i decided i'd buy this one again. And boy am i happy i did! charged all my batteries in half a day :) and it barely turned hot.

Bottomline:

if you have 2 or more of the said batteries (10440/14500/17670/18500/18650) and you're not usually in a hurry to charge them two at a time? then this charger is a must buy. the last one i had i used for longer than a year before it got misplaced, and it worked great the entire time! ~;]

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections