DX » Community » Reviews » Mele F10-Pro 2.4GHz Wireless Air Mouse + Keyboard + Remote Control + Voice Mic
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRedwid on 01/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. Easy to make gestures; 2. Small with good build quality. Cons:1. Power button doesn't work by design with anything that not "Mele" devices. There is an official answer from Mele. 2. All media buttons doesn't work out of the box. For example vol+, vol-, vol... Read more

3 0
  • posted bycompufreak7 on 10/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Accelerometer works great, mouse disabled while using keyboard to avoid pointer flying around. It comes with microphone and speaker (and headphone jack) so you can use it as an actual phone with skype or something! It even came with a smaller dongle than shown on pictures... Read more

4 0
  • posted byshahar44 on 09/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works great, range is acceptable, good price. I use it to control an Android device connected to the television in the living room and it works pretty good. arrival time was fine. Packaging looks quality. Comes with internal battery Cons:some apps would not work with th... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycrystalbet on 09/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Its solid, well constructed - the battery is included, -comes with a wifi headset. - Acelerometer for games. which didnt work on my android tv plug and play, I have to research how to make it work - Keys work well, and they are rubbered and soft Cons:-The mouse doesnt... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections