DX » Community » Reviews » Mele F10-Pro 2.4GHz Wireless Air Mouse + Keyboard + Remote Control + Voice Mic
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJockeSve on 05/30/2014

Works with many Android (and MS Widows) based media center solutions out of the box (even if some Androids need some tweaking...). Replaces remote, mouse & keyboard entirely when using XBMC (tested with Android (Minix Neo X7) and MS Windows). Some keys needs a hard press to react. Gyro is ver sensitive,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byimario on 01/29/2014

-Built in battery -responsive keys on keyboard -Working Vol +/- buttons (in Android) -Gyro mode for games -Dimensions -sharp edges -after restarting Android device, by default F10 headphones channel is selected, which means no audio, until I switch back to HDMI in Preferences. -because of the stand-by ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymalco73 on 01/27/2014

Good quality, easy to use. Battery built in. Comes with USB receiver and USB cable for battery recharger. It can be used as keyboard, mouse, gamepad, remote control, phone (has builtin mic and earphone). It works on Linux. Remote control: missing play/pause/stop buttons. Keyboard: missing Ctrl/Alt keys.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarelhageman on 01/24/2014

The remote is lightweight, looks nice and operates perfect for a remote. I have to get used to air mouse, but it is a really good alternative for a keyboard + mouse pad if you are using a media center. I would recommend this remote for any XBMC media center. Compared to my other remotes, the look and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRedwid on 01/16/2014

1. Easy to make gestures; 2. Small with good build quality. 1. Power button doesn't work by design with anything that not "Mele" devices. There is an official answer from Mele. 2. All media buttons doesn't work out of the box. For example vol+, vol-, vol mute I've set up through third party application ... Read more

1 0 4

• posted byb1gstan on 12/31/2013

Solid build quality, Intuitively switches the mouse cursor off when you press the D-Pad (left or right-click buttons enable the mouse again) Accelerometer works nicely Home button doesn't work on MK802 IV Mouse calibration is terrible - I hurt my wrist trying to follow the cursor - you can quickly and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byricardoq74 on 12/19/2013

Lightweight, good battery life, easy to use, works with many different devices and operating systems. It works like a remote control, like as a mouse and like as "wiimote". Nothing to say here. This new version of the control (F10-PRO) is better than the previous version (F10). Eliminates annoying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaramius on 12/14/2013

First of all it looks amazing and it lays perfect in your hands. the function as an air mouse works perfect. and it is really easy to get used to on my Mini Android PC. The main cons are that not all buttons work (a driver or an app would be great) home button doesn't work. the keyboard is sometimes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaroncy on 12/13/2013

Y bought it becoase my android tv have a useless remote, so i was wandering some thing more easy to use. This remote have it all in one. Air mouse works realy good from a long distance. As a regular mouse is not so usefull, but it works fine. The key board is solid and very bood bild. The joypad funtion ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjamrc on 11/21/2013

Accurate, easy to use, excellent battery life, great keyboard layout, great sound when used, makes things easier. No software for changing anything, appears to have an IR sensor but can't program it and once in a while when pressing buttons the mouse jumps. Small keys. I've owned the mouse now for over ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections