DX » Community » Reviews » Mele A1000G 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM Quad Core Android 4.1 Network TV player - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspeedylaci on 02/07/2014

This Mele Quad Core by far is the best android box you can get ,it can be optimized for entertainment fairly easy if you know you're way around .You will find bad reviews online but from my understanding those peoples just simply lazy to sit down and read thoroughly everything available about this box ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bypeppower on 12/13/2013

Powerful Hardware, easy to use,perfect for online TV,original Play Store, Power VR Eight Core graphics unit allows you to play all Android Games in highest resolutions with maximum details at top speed !Nice design. WiFi could be better, with ethernet no problems to download 2-GB in 1 Hour with a VDSL ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvsproject on 10/09/2013

Its a very good product and easy to use and makes you tv to a really smart tv everything usfull you can install on it and mele has a very good firmware support! http://forum.mele.cn:81/viewforum.php?f=4 so for me it was the first time that i did buy a very good android product for my tv its really compatible ... Read more

5 0 8

• posted bybinhnn on 10/04/2013

The most powerful and very reasonable price you can find in the Internet. Very nice media player with all the connection you need for your home media systems. So total you have a 12 cores in your player, 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM is good so we can download more apps and game without adding external storage.... Read more

Best specification and best price you can find online

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections