DX » Community » Reviews » Motorcycle Racing Arm Helmet Extension for Gopro Hero 3+/3/2/1 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Buen producto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHeimdall86 on 08/29/2014

Pros: material resistente, acabados redondeados, curvatura para mejorar ciertos angulos Cons: uno de los extremos no encaja a la perfección pero creo que no hará falta ni limarlo, al extender la posicion de la camara hay que apretarlo todo mucho ya que se hace mas palanca (como todas las extensiones ... Read more

Impression:Buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted bymatrixbharath on 04/06/2014

Its cheap.. the grove is pretty lose and never is tight to hold the camera in positon it always keeps wobbling due to this and no matter hwo much we tighten it it always keeps wobbling, i guess the design has a small bit of mistake in the grove part, its plastic hence you probably cant use in very challenging ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byjorgehead on 03/26/2014

The lightweight, does the job, it is 80% cheaper than the original and comes with a corresponding nut to insert the bolt. (not included)........... Too bad it is plastic, if aluminum would be perfect ... but the price is worth it... I have used it several times and has never broken, just be careful not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySurfermik on 03/19/2014

Perfect for mounting on helmets, so you can shoot down on her face. Works good and solid and I think that is just as good as THE ORIGINAL from GoPro. I have used it both to Kite Surfing and Snow Boarding with great success. It gives some fun shots if you can see the eyes move when you drive in the off ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanf111 on 03/01/2014

Great quality, and very tough to brake, and very light as well i didnt find any cons in it, that's how good it is i would recommend maybe to contruct a bigger one or maybe with different sizes depending on how you are gonna use it. I am gonna be using it on my surfboard to get a back view while catching ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysfcandrey on 03/01/2014

easy to use. low price, a very good replacement if you don't afford original parts until now I did not have any problems with the product, it is exactly the same as GoPro sells, but much cheaper. I would recommend to everyone since the price is very different from the original one. Also the build quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysiddharta on 02/19/2014

None This is made from plastic, which doesn´t resist cold conditions, it is very easy to broke it also in warm conditions. Doesn´t fit great in counterparts, you have to use force. also have problem with screws which don´t fit well in thread. Don´t use it without safety line, when it brokes you should ... Read more

4 0 10

• posted bykthanassis on 02/02/2014

Very good product that you cannot think that it is not genuine. Nothing to say as cons! It could also have a knob on it to avoid looking for one on other gopro accessories. I do not know about the quality of the product, but was stable and looks very good. Also I think that the bolts are inox so I will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAzram on 01/18/2014

Good, tough, sturdy material. Captured good angular view / perspective when I rode my bike (mountain biking). Fits perfectly on my original and non-original GoPro mount with my Hero 3+ Black. Pretty lightweight and material is made to last and withstand any condition. The nut attached to it can come ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprolcam on 01/17/2014

Strongly built: does not flex easily unless you try really hard, and possibly break it. This will help having sharp stable images in your videos. Nicely finished: deep glossy black, no sharp edges. With its current length, it has to be fixed to the very front of the helmet, which is not the best place:... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections