DX » Community » Reviews » 1-TO-4 Car Cigarette Lighter Splitter with Individual Switch
  • 5 star 6 ( 46% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvondracz on 04/12/2014

It works great. Product color is nice. I'll see how they hold switch glued to the dashboard. Hopefully I can pull this rodvojka refrigerator, phone and camera to monitor traffic. I was pleasantly surprised by the small size and low weight of the product. Delivery was fast and without problems. Switches do not look very well, perhaps something lasting.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKugelFanger on 10/23/2011

- Easy to use separate 12 volt splitter. I can now plug in my Ipod touch, Phone and Navigation all at the same time - the wire length is also handy for my car because my 12 volt output sits next to my handbrake and that is not convenient for plugging in a short cable of my phone charger -Do not leave the splitter in your car outlet because it will empty ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykip100 on 05/30/2011

Good device if you do not have enough slots in the car. Private switches add convenience. No need to disconnect connectors and connectors do not fall to the floor car. The case design quite modern. Cable connector rather thin. I do not think I can safely be used together all the connectors. Cable between the blocks is very thick and elastic. A little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanich on 03/12/2010

- Item worked straight out of the box - Plug fits well in my 12V Socket - Plenty of cord length - Adhesive backing present to stick somewhere (I haven't used this yet) - Sits nicely in the console of my car - 4 extra 12V slots - Used this item in conjunction with another DX Item (SKU11218), Works great! - Tested all sockets, working - Ability to turn ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeadice on 06/30/2009

-This is a very handy device in the car. enables you to control all your 12v accessories through an easy to access control panel with switches. -build quality is pretty good. i have had no problems with it (just basic 12v accessories) -having an easy to splice cable from the 12v plug to the control panel switches would make it easier to splice in more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykemboil on 05/17/2009

works perfectly for my needs. being able to flip a switch and turn on what i need is a big plus in my book. do yourself a favor and skip all the other cheaper ones this is the top of the line here. worth the extra few bucks. had a cheaper one from this site. the cords where short and the casing broke after a few weeks. this one is very solid. the cords ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydamseldunbar on 04/25/2009

Works great, does whats it's suppose to. I have light up floor mats that were a pain in the fanny to be bending down and messing about with, now i control it all with a flick of a flashy lit up switch, life is so much easier. My car is that much cooler. People may think you have are rich or have expensive equipment because of the cool little lights ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrad59 on 03/17/2009

The individual switches are great. My car lighter port stay powered on all the time so now I can just flick the correct switch for mp3 player/transmitter, radar detector and phone charger. The remote switches (wired)base has adhesive as well as the outlet itself so you can glue them to your dash and make them stay. Build quality is a little weak but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspidey13 on 07/18/2008

This thing is really cool. I love the idea of having total control of the ports. I can turn things on and off at the flick of a switch when not using it. Very handy to have. Very long cables. Great for running it under the dash or the seats. The tape is garbage. Go to radioshack and get some strong velcro. It work just fine. The switches are a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzero2007 on 02/22/2008

Great if you have sat nav,fm transmitter,usb charger, mp3 player etc. looks great in the dark, double sided tape is very strong 12v Adapter is very loose and sometime disconnects by itself, cable is very long and unless your good with a soldering iron very hard to shorten,cable is very thin and could get a bit warm when using all the 12v ports great ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections