DX » Community » Reviews » 1-TO-4 Car Cigarette Lighter Splitter with Individual Switch
  • 5 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvondracz on 04/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works great. Product color is nice. I'll see how they hold switch glued to the dashboard. Hopefully I can pull this rodvojka refrigerator, phone and camera to monitor traffic. I was pleasantly surprised by the small size and low weight of the product. Deliv... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKugelFanger on 10/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Easy to use separate 12 volt splitter. I can now plug in my Ipod touch, Phone and Navigation all at the same time - the wire length is also handy for my car because my 12 volt output sits next to my handbrake and that is not convenient for plugging in a short cable of m... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykip100 on 05/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good device if you do not have enough slots in the car. Private switches add convenience. No need to disconnect connectors and connectors do not fall to the floor car. The case design quite modern. Cons:Cable connector rather thin. I do not think I can safely be used to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanich on 03/12/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Item worked straight out of the box - Plug fits well in my 12V Socket - Plenty of cord length - Adhesive backing present to stick somewhere (I haven't used this yet) - Sits nicely in the console of my car - 4 extra 12V slots - Used this item in conjunction with anot... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeadice on 06/30/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-This is a very handy device in the car. enables you to control all your 12v accessories through an easy to access control panel with switches. -build quality is pretty good. i have had no problems with it (just basic 12v accessories) Cons:-having an easy to splice cabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspidey13 on 07/18/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This thing is really cool. I love the idea of having total control of the ports. I can turn things on and off at the flick of a switch when not using it. Very handy to have. Very long cables. Great for running it under the dash or the seats. Cons:The tape is garbage. Go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzero2007 on 02/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great if you have sat nav,fm transmitter,usb charger, mp3 player etc. looks great in the dark, double sided tape is very strong Cons:12v Adapter is very loose and sometime disconnects by itself, cable is very long and unless your good with a soldering iron ver... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoes25 on 01/02/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the switches are good so that all the car stuff you have doesn't all come on at once when u don't need it. saves power etc. Cons:The main cigarette lighter plug into car thing would not stay in properly on a normal car. My car has a cover that closes nicely on it and keep... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypwnstar on 10/01/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Very Sharp looking -Easy to mount -plugs in my radar detecter, gps, cell phone -lights are very bright Cons:none works great OtherThoughts:ok maybe i didnt need 4 power ports, but it looks sharp Bottomline:if you need it, no reason not to get it Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobert on 06/28/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The solution for my multiple Cigarett Lighter powered devices. Now i can switch them ON/OFF, perfect. Cons:Had to make the Plug "wider" to fit in my lighter socket. OtherThoughts:Maybe the maincable is a little thin if you use 4 powerfull devices. But i dont lik... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections