DX » Community » Reviews » EU.MARK PCMCIA Cardbus 10/100M RJ45 Ethernet Network Adapter For Laptop
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeamon1512 on 03/20/2014

Just works. Applied it to revive an ancient notebook lacking on-board LAN port for using it as a kind of "bedside terminal" and ebook. 0.00% of lost packets during an half-an-hour testing. While GNU/Linux just plugged-and-played it, MS Windows 98 made me to meddle with searching and installing driver for an hour or so. There seem to be too ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemolfi2 on 08/05/2011

* It's cheap. * Arrived boxed. * Works even with Windows95 installing the drivers. * Windows XP detects and installs it inmediately. * Based on RT8139 chipset which is widely supported. * PCI VEN: 10EC DEV: 8139 * Two round leds. RED connect and GREEN activity. * Doesn't get too hot, barely warm. * Not really, but the to me the rounded plastic part ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydingram17 on 08/27/2010

Drivers were not required with Windows 7 and the card 'just worked'. The capture speeds with Wireshark are good and agree with the onboard PCI Ethernet card. The RTL8139 is a fairly dumb chipset, but this means that it captures VLAN (802.1Q) tags. No manual to speak of, but nothing really stands out. Adding a card like this to a laptop allows for full ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byothar on 08/10/2010

the network socket of my laptop was dead and the speed of the WIFI is not good for large files. the card come alone in a box.. no drivers.. i plug it in the computer (it's a old DELL with windows Xp service pack 2) and it work as a charm.. simple as that zero problem no cons for me... it's a standard chip ( RLT8129 ) so no need for drivers - perfect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaksimO on 11/12/2009

Just works. Applied it to revive an ancient notebook lacking on-board LAN port for using it as a kind of "bedside terminal" and ebook. 0.00% of lost packets during an half-an-hour testing. While GNU/Linux just plugged-and-played it, MS Windows 98 made me to meddle with searching and installing driver for an hour or so. There seem to be too many various ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzoriksh on 06/22/2009

Great deal. The package came very fast. Comes in a small box and a clear plastic shrink wrapping. Detects and installs smoothly on Win2k w\o SP. I had some problems with Win98SE, had to download drivers from Realtek Website. After that all went well. The box is totally useless. No information can be found on it. It's from the PCMCIA manufacturer, but ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections