DX » Community » Reviews » EU.MARK PCMCIA Cardbus 10/100M RJ45 Ethernet Network Adapter For Laptop
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byemolfi2 on 08/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* It's cheap. * Arrived boxed. * Works even with Windows95 installing the drivers. * Windows XP detects and installs it inmediately. * Based on RT8139 chipset which is widely supported. * PCI VEN: 10EC DEV: 8139 * Two round leds. RED connect and GREEN activity... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydingram17 on 08/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Drivers were not required with Windows 7 and the card 'just worked'. The capture speeds with Wireshark are good and agree with the onboard PCI Ethernet card. The RTL8139 is a fairly dumb chipset, but this means that it captures VLAN (802.1Q) tags. Cons:No manu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byothar on 08/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the network socket of my laptop was dead and the speed of the WIFI is not good for large files. the card come alone in a box.. no drivers.. i plug it in the computer (it's a old DELL with windows Xp service pack 2) and it work as a charm.. simple as that zero pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaksimO on 11/12/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Just works. Applied it to revive an ancient notebook lacking on-board LAN port for using it as a kind of "bedside terminal" and ebook. 0.00% of lost packets during an half-an-hour testing. Cons:While GNU/Linux just plugged-and-played it, MS Windows 98 made me to... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzoriksh on 06/22/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great deal. The package came very fast. Comes in a small box and a clear plastic shrink wrapping. Detects and installs smoothly on Win2k w\o SP. Cons:I had some problems with Win98SE, had to download drivers from Realtek Website. After that all went well. OtherT... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections