DX » Community » Reviews » Vgate Car Vehicle Wi-Fi iCar OBD-II Code Diagnostic Tool / Clearer - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byManhjazz on 02/11/2014

Great product. Fast connection , very stable , simple setup . Accepted one thing when you lock the car electric turn off it's still broadcasting wireless make me little bit concert about security issue may be in did not wait to it turn off itself . Otherwise great recommend . Shipping was fast on dx Lightweight product . Fast connection . Good system ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarc28 on 01/19/2014

Easy plug and play and pairing via WIFI to Mazdaspeed 3 using Torque application on a Samsung Galaxy 2. Happy with purchase. OBD reads most engine diagnostics and read time data. Just have not been able to pair using Bluetooth, but not sure if it's the phone or dongle that is causing this. None that I can think of. None, happy with purchase. Delivery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjfolda on 01/17/2014

+ fast communication (in compare with bluetooth one I had before) + support Apple products + easy to use + very nice design + support CAN protocol I didn't find any cons of this product. It's working You can use this product with any device which has WiFi like laptops, tablets, phones (android and iOS). There are compatible softwares in Apple store ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvitimarcal on 11/20/2013

A lightweight product, which lets you know everything that is going on in your car! Communicates with any type of equipment, notebook, ipad, iphone, galaxy! A little hard to use the software, but not impossible. Takes to connect and you should follow the instructions changing ip and dns! A lightweight product, which lets you know everything that is ... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections