DX » Community » Reviews » A-F1 Waterproof Foam GoPro Camera Floaty w/ 3M Adhesive Tape for Gopro Hero 4/3+/3/2 / SJ4000
Customer’s impression:
works perfectly 3M adhesive
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydunantar on 08/16/2014

Pros: It is cheap but without compromising security. The pack comes with an original 3M adhesive. The same kind of adhesive that comes with the original GoPro Hero cameras. Maybe the best adhesive in the market. It floats perfectly with the housing, it is perfectly visible. Cons: Maybe it is not cosmetically ... Read more

It works and is cheap It works and is cheap It works and is cheap It works and is cheap It works and is cheap It works and is cheap

Impression:works perfectly,3M adhesive;

0 0 0

• posted byshotgun1nf3 on 11/08/2013

much cheaper than official accessory, and is, actually, the same thing. it's bright, floats, what more can I say. I cou;dn't very well understand which side of the adhesive is for the gopro cover or the floaty, but it works either way I guess. Also will not float the camera when its attached to a telescopic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChrizjier on 07/23/2013

Really digging this floaty, makes your gopro 1/2/3 and suptig camera float. So you don't have to worry about loosing it to the ocean when you are out surfing or doing any other water sports. Now you can buy your floaty for less then 10€ instead of 20€ for the gopro one! Saves a lot of money, and still ... Read more

backdoor floaty backdoor floaty backdoor floaty

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections