DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-601A 1000lm LED 3-Mode White Zooming Headlight - Red + Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
Reliable headlamp goodprice meets the expectations
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9348125 on 05/17/2015

Goede hoofdlamp, redelijke prijs, met lange gebruikstijd en verbluffende lichtopbrengst Deze lamp kan ik iedereen aanraden. Gemakkelijk is ook de accu achterop je hoofd. Wel even een verloopstekker voor het stopcontact apart bij kopen. Deze kost ca. 1 Euro.

Impression:Reliable,headlamp, goodprice ;

0 0 0

• posted bykarlott on 05/04/2015

EN: Very good light with long range, about 300 meters, with accurate focus. It does not work very well in lakes, because the scope is very limited due to fog and evaporation of water. Finishing good quality, very warm, but not enough to bother, just to see the when will catch it after a long time... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMikeMail on 04/18/2015

Excellent headlight for trips. Adjustable straps allows you to fit the lamp perfectly. Soft material on front piece with led and also on battery case is comfortable. Weight is ok (not too heavy or too light), but you get hours of light from it. Cons: you need flat to round reduction if you plan... Read more

Impression: goodprice ;

0 0 0

• posted bypieskozrut on 03/30/2015

Item as described, good quality for the price. Only thing is I had to order flat to round reduction as I didn't notice that the charger is flat.

Impression:Reliable,headlamp;

0 0 0

• posted by8743169 on 02/19/2015

PRO:Cheap headlamp CON:Box says 350 lumens not 1000 zoomfunction works badly and at max zoom you get a square light.

Impression: goodprice ;

0 0 0

• posted bymsiroky on 02/03/2015

The body of headlight is from alluminium and is enough strange against fall down. The function of zoom is working very good. The battery has 3 modes but I always use only maximum light. I can only recomended I bought 2 pcs. for fishing. I am absolutelly satisfied.

Impression:headlamp;

0 0 0

• posted byakg6000 on 01/23/2015

This is a great headlamp for the price. Not 1000 lumen though. It is printed 350 lumen on package.

0 0 1

• posted bynocchid on 01/09/2015

I already bought n. 3 objects in 3 different orders in a few months. The price is very affordable. are great and work very well, and they do so much light for a long time. to work well, these are perfect.

0 0 0

• posted byVendaA on 01/24/2015

Čelovky jsou pro děti, proto kovové tělo baterky je super, popruhy se dají perfektně utáhnout i na dětské hlavy, svítivost a dosvit je naprosto vyhovující - celkově spokojenost. Na pouzdře na baterky je LED červený obdélník - i v lese jsou skvěle vidět.

Impression:headlamp;

0 0 0

• posted byTobbaj on 12/29/2014

The headlamp i use to take picture out in the dark with my mobilephone the mobile flash is not working out, and is been very good picture, you can use it when you cycle ,is out with your dog , or other thing you hav to do in the dark

A very good headlamp with goodprice A very good headlamp with goodprice A very good headlamp with goodprice A very good headlamp with goodprice A very good headlamp with goodprice

Impression:headlamp, goodprice ;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere