DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-601A 1000lm LED 3-Mode White Zooming Headlight - Red + Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
Reliable headlamp goodprice Very useful and reliable headlamp Very bright and powerfull
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjanne.up on 01/07/2016

The batteries are a bit too loose, needs somekind of a modifying,

Impression:headlamp;

0 0 0

• posted byalfonzszmsk on 12/20/2015

I bought a three pieces at once. One needs more strength while focusing, but all of them works well. For focusing you need to pull or push optical part (it is not screwing mechanism). Pros: - Car charger - Light weight Cons: - Rubber cap of swtiching button doesn't hold very well and can be lost.... Read more

Impression:Reliable,headlamp;

0 0 0

• posted by8957616 on 12/14/2015

I use this headlamp for running during winter months. It is extremely bright (I usually use it in half-power mode) and very economic at the same time (I recharge the batteries once every few weeks). Pros: good design and the quality of materials, bright and economic at the same time Cons: the is... Read more

Impression:Very useful and reliable headlamp;

0 0 0

• posted bypvirtanen on 12/02/2015

Best of less than € 30 headlamp that I have ever had. The battery lasts a really long time in normal use. Featuring come charging devices work at home and in the car, so the lamp is always in working order. Operation is otherwise ok, but the flashing is useless to me. Headband adjustment works... Read more

Impression:headlamp, goodprice ;

0 0 0

• posted byJSHO on 11/27/2015

Relatively good battery time with maximum light, very good battery time in low setting wich in 95% of the time is enough for all applications. Easy to fit to head, with or without a winter hat on. Red marker on the back is positiv. Short charging time. The lamp housing it self gets hot when used... Read more

Impression:Reliable,Very bright and powerfull;

0 0 0

• posted by9144836 on 10/19/2015

It was great when it worked but now it is broken. I tried changing batteries but that did not fix the problem.

Impression:headlamp, goodprice ;

0 0 0

• posted by9348125 on 05/17/2015

Goede hoofdlamp, redelijke prijs, met lange gebruikstijd en verbluffende lichtopbrengst Deze lamp kan ik iedereen aanraden. Gemakkelijk is ook de accu achterop je hoofd. Wel even een verloopstekker voor het stopcontact apart bij kopen. Deze kost ca. 1 Euro.

Impression:Reliable,headlamp, goodprice ;

0 0 0

• posted bykarlott on 05/04/2015

EN: Very good light with long range, about 300 meters, with accurate focus. It does not work very well in lakes, because the scope is very limited due to fog and evaporation of water. Finishing good quality, very warm, but not enough to bother, just to see the when will catch it after a long time... Read more

Impression:Reliable,headlamp, goodprice ;

0 0 0

• posted byMikeMail on 04/18/2015

Excellent headlight for trips. Adjustable straps allows you to fit the lamp perfectly. Soft material on front piece with led and also on battery case is comfortable. Weight is ok (not too heavy or too light), but you get hours of light from it. Cons: you need flat to round reduction if you plan... Read more

Impression: goodprice ;

0 0 0

• posted bypieskozrut on 03/30/2015

Item as described, good quality for the price. Only thing is I had to order flat to round reduction as I didn't notice that the charger is flat.

Impression:Reliable,headlamp;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere