Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykmirosla on 11/30/2012

It provides quality protection of your device. I am using it for mounths now, and my old HTC TOUCH HD fell on the flor numerous times, even from heights of more than two meters. Never a single scratch. In a dusty enviroment (I am in house maintainance bussines)screen and ports remain clean and clear. perfect fit of the phone into a casaes plastic inner ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMotownCS on 11/01/2011

Fits like a glove. Quality is good. The phone fits very nicely in the protective leathe case. I have now experienced for a while and i know for sure it can take a beating!! My kids tossed it around for a couple of times. So i'm sur about it. ;-) Headphone can be used only when it is opened. The same problem is when you want to charge it. I think the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuru2000 on 01/11/2011

Good fit.The plastic enclosure snaps in really nice. Openings for stylus, camera and headphone to make use comfortable. Reasonable build quality though not leather. Can not close the magnetic clip with the headphone jack when inserted. No Belt clip (may be a con for some - not me). No opening for charging port - need to keep flap open while charging.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBurchalka on 01/03/2011

Good fit for the phone body. The plastic cradle snaps in really nicely. The stylus and camera lens are not covered by the case. Magnetic lock. No belt clip to get in a way when putting into pocket (Maybe a con for someone) PRICE! The "leather" got a dent sign from other item that was in shipping package (hopefully this will bounce back up.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlicilik on 08/17/2010

It is not real leather but it is durable . It can protect your phone from real accidents. Very important point is that it is really really cheap. you can use your phone with it while searching org gaming. Shipping time is long but is caused by my country. Design and usage is very bad. While you use it , you can not talk comfortably. I have bought three ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2009nikolay on 01/24/2010

Cheap. Does the job. My HTC Touch HD perfectly fits to this case. All the buttons and sockets are accessible when the communicator is in the case. Stilus and camera can be used as well. Durable enough - my HTC survived falling from 1.5 meter due to this case. The case has got a small crack, but nothing substantial - I keep using it. Looks ok. Magnet-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinfernose on 05/07/2009

- well made - fits touch HD well - cut-outs for headphone jack/volume buttons/stylus silo/camera/speaker - no belt clip(i like it that way) - price - inner plastic holder is stiff and needs some work to get the phone in and out of the leather case - inner plastic holder seems to be glued to the leather cover, wonder how long will the glue endure? --... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections