DX » Community » Reviews » Motospeed G350 2.4G Wireless Optical 1000dpi Mouse - Black (1 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
good Good price Perfecto Super not bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybob186 on 07/06/2015

Cette souris fonctionne parfaitement avec en prime l’arrêt automatique du faisceau quand la souris n'est pas utilisée. Un plus pour économiser la pile à l’intérieur. Je recommande l'achat de ce produit sans réserve.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byDarkendays on 07/01/2015

Pros: Very cheap mouse. Comes with a free battery with your order. Cons: The mouse has no on/off switch so the battery will get used when you are idle but it will turn off eventually by itself.

Impression:Good price;

0 0 0

• posted bybenarie on 06/20/2015

WORKS WELL!

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted byBonob on 06/06/2015

Pros: Very comfy to use, only one standard AA battery. Behaves good on most surfaces. Cons: None detected so far:) I'd gladly recommend this item to a friend!

Impression:good,Nice!;

0 0 0

• posted byjeanguerrierjb on 05/31/2015

this mouse is the best, it helps me so much when draw my design....

0 0 0

• posted byEMJTECH on 05/29/2015

This small mouse is very practical to use with a notebook. It works OK, I use it for CAD thus requiring precision from the mouse.

0 0 0

• posted by9013636 on 05/16/2015

Русский: Получил данный гаджет целым и работоспособным. Качество сборки отличное. Проверил работу на ноутбуке. Пользоваться очень просто и удобно. Рекомендую данный гаджет, не пожалете. English: Got this gadget safe and workable. Build quality is excellent.I check the work on the laptop. Using I... Read more

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted bySebastianNorway on 05/06/2015

Pros: -Plug & play -Seems to have good range -Battery included -Saves power when not used: just click and its back on -Nice little spot under the mouse to put the USB plug -Price is extremely good compared to Norwegian market Cons: -Only con is that is uses battery and you eventually have to it I... Read more

Impression:Good price,Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted byavnereli on 05/02/2015

Pros : small weight, fits very well to the hand, cheap and disconnects automatically after not using it for some time. Cons: 1. doesn't have an off button which can sometimes be annoying if you put it in your bag and it keeps controlling the computer. 2.The battery lid is a bit cheap and can come... Read more

Impression:good,Good price;

0 0 0

• posted byMuslidrengen on 05/01/2015

Pros: The mouse is light weight, and has a good reaction speed, very little usb, that can be insertet into the mouse, handy for travel. Cons: The usb part seems a little cheap, but it works, the only real con, is that you can't turn it off, it has auto-off feature.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: