DX » Community » Reviews » Motospeed G350 2.4G Wireless Optical 1000dpi Mouse - Black (1 x AA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywilmarbastos on 04/16/2014

- 1 x AA battery (included) - Ergonomic design is pretty good - smart energy saving mode works well - Stable transmission - Nan size receiver - Just plug & play - with no tracking issues - Has a built-in compartment on the bottom of the mouse to click the micro receiver into - Build quality seems good for me - You can't get into the battery compartment ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydmangets on 02/05/2014

Great mouse for the price, feels a little light weight but I like it. Accurate, battery lasts for a very long time. Uses 1 AA battery, shits itself off after a couple minutes of not using it Nothing really, this is a good value Buy it for an extra mouse Great mouse for the price, feels a little light weight but I like it. Accurate, battery lasts for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeturtiainen on 02/03/2014

Nice mouse, quite robust structure and works well Bit small to my big hand. Really a travel mouse - smaller than it looks in the picture. But quite good one. Not much instructions, so two things took some time to understand: the USB receiver is hidden in the bottom of the mouse and you must use nails to get it out (excellent for travel use). Another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspheric on 10/14/2013

The mouse works well, with no tracking issues on any of the surfaces I tested it on. Has a built-in compartment on the bottom of the mouse to click the micro receiver into. This makes life a lot easier when travelling. Compact, yet ergonomically designed. I'd estimate that its about 75% of a full-size mouse, and some thought has clearly gone into making ... Read more

• posted bykirbot on 09/19/2013

I picked this one because it uses a AA battery, (unlike most wireless mice that take a AAA battery) Overall, I'm happy with it. It's a lot smaller than it looks in the picture, but it's pretty comfortable. The only part I really don't like, is that after about 15-20 seconds of inactivity, it goes into a sleep mode. You only have to move it again, and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections