DX » Community » Reviews » MHL Micro USB to HDMI Cable HDTV Adapter for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 - White
Customer’s impression:
It's ok...
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCaptainRene on 11/17/2014

Pros: It works and it has a nice price Cons: The cable obviously has contact-issues, it needs to be in a very specific angle to work, I had the same issue with two of these ordered at different times, used with different machines, so if you need something cheap and are willing to deal with a minute (... Read more

Impression:It's ok...;

1 0 0

• posted bymanoj.jayawardene on 05/21/2014

Work well. Good product. It's very easy to use, just plug and play the videos of your phone into your TV. I've downloaded an app of the playstore that can play the paid tv for free, and now with this MHL cable I can see paid channels for free in my large TV If you have a bluetooth keyboard & mouse,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymfraculj on 10/28/2013

I tried it with my Samsung Galaxy S4 9505 and a Samsung LCD and it works fine. The image quality is excellent. Now I can watch online TV shows and YouTube on a big screen. There are no drawbacks. I hope it will last. I would recommend this product to people who want to connect their Samsung smartphone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypreco on 09/18/2013

It's just plug and play Works pretty well in Samsung i9505 S4, I just inserted the connector in the microUSB slot and plugged the HDMI cable in my tv. Tested with an HD video and it played very smoothly. It also charges the cellphone while plugged (not in a very fast way, but it's comprehensible) The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytodor1985 on 09/05/2013

It works well, there is absolutely no problem with my Galaxy S4 GT 9505 and Philips 32PFL4007H Smart TV, the maximum image quality, there is no problem with the contact. The device has a high-quality housing, I would recommend this product to everyone I have no objection :) No Thoughts... Maybe the cable ... Read more

1 0 8

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections