DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Band LED Fashion Wrist Watch with Weekday Display (1*CR2016)
  • 5 star 10 ( 37% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied perfect! great product.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypeique on 07/31/2014

Pros: (1) low price; (2) strong rubber wristband, the wristband alone is worth the money; (3) stylish. Cons: (1) not waterproof; (2) low quality materials except for wristband. Bottomline: It's a cheap watch that looks cool, it will not last very long but it will impress everyone in that time. Read more

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0
  • posted bydtgs on 07/30/2014

Perfect! great product. Read more

Impression:perfect! great product.;

0 0
  • posted bycatadeluxe on 03/18/2014

Great watch, the screen in amazing, I scratched it so many times, still no sign of any damage on the screen. I mean Gorilla Glass could've learnt something from these guys xD The wrist is also very good, looks great and is not cheap but not luxury neither. It will last long. The buttons. Everything is wrong with the buttons. As you may already know ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byIcarobraganca on 10/25/2013

The price is very low. It is very easy to be used. The appearance is very good and attractive. Seemed strong. Being LED. I pressed the button a few times and started to hear noises. The bracelet of the watch is a little thick, and is difficult to get to close. The glass appears to be not very resistant. Very good for the low price. For the low price ... Read more

Very good
    0 0
  • posted byVasic91 on 06/12/2013

The LED light is really good you can see even directly on the sun when it is brightest! Build quality is good and I test it from water (not for diving I think) and there was no problem at all! It can fit any hand and it seems really durable! I find no use from left buttons both upper and lower button! It comes in nylon bag (but good protected in case ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVeltnar on 03/11/2013

Pretty stylish and modern-looking wrist watch, rather cheap, the show time, date and month an seconds. LED digits are well seen in night, day and even under the sunlight. The are rather heavy and large, i thought they are a bit smaller and thinner. They have 2 unassigned buttons and buttons doesn't seem decent and could fall off. Pressing them is not ... Read more

LED Fashion Wrist Watch LED Fashion Wrist Watch
    2 0
  • posted byAmelo007 on 01/21/2013

Works like a charm, and displays the right time and everything. The time doesn't slow down, and it fits really well on your wrist. Really easy to set the time, and ooks pretty cool too. Very rigid, doesn't get any scratches, no matter how much you try (Trust me, I tried) Could be just me, but the date doesn't seem to be correct all the time. Slows down ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarmelilla on 12/06/2012

this is are a very good fashion watch LED for a men, is very good quality, very cheaper and nice. When i received the wacth i think that it will be bad by the price, but i was very wrong is very good and usseful, is one of the best purchase that i do in dealextreme in a lot of years. I bought two, and one of the two watches broke at two days, and of ... Read more

THE BEST WACTH IN DEALEXTREME
    0 0
  • posted bystlouisluc on 11/11/2012

The watch looks very nice. I've received nothing but good comments at work and with my friend. People can't believe i paid less than 5$ for it. I work in a nice restaurant in Vancouver and it was perfect for the job. It looks great and it works fine. I've received nothing but good comments at work and with my friend. People can't believe i paid less ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byLokkii1 on 10/27/2012

So i've been using this watch for little less than month now and im still considering this as a "good buy". Easy to use and looks good. I haven't found a way to change the batteries BUT haven't even needed so far and propably not in near future because the light level of LED hasn't got any lower Good looking and extremely cheap clock, if you ... Read more

Don't even try to say that THIS doesn't look good
    3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections