DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Band LED Fashion Wrist Watch with Weekday Display (1*CR2016)
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied Satisfeito Cheap. Cheap. Cheap! perfect! great product.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJrfontan on 12/19/2014

Apesar de não ter manual, é muito fácil de muito prático de configurar, é bonito e robusto. Demorou mas chegou em perfeitas condições. Read more

Impression:Satisfeito;

0 0 0

• posted byPRFreitas on 12/01/2014

O acabamento podia ser melhor e não veio nenhum manual, mas o preço foi bom. Nao tive dificuldade de acertar a hora e a data Read more

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bypatomiso on 11/30/2014

Pros: It's cheap, it looks well. It has a good size and it's comfortable to wear. Cons: It's a little difficult to change the hour. The mirror is not a 100% mirror. I think that is a good item for the prize. Do you want to know the hour? This is your watch. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVatuzhoon on 09/16/2014

Cons (with capital C!) Looks like a toy. Feels like a toy. Is a toy. Maybe it is my fault to expect better quality of a product like this. You could maybe wear it when jogging or something. If you, like, really really want to protect your No. 1 watch. Could be a gift to a minor as well. But a grown man ... Read more

Impression:Cheap. Cheap. Cheap!;

0 0 0

• posted bypeique on 07/31/2014

Pros: (1) low price; (2) strong rubber wristband, the wristband alone is worth the money; (3) stylish. Cons: (1) not waterproof; (2) low quality materials except for wristband. Bottomline: It's a cheap watch that looks cool, it will not last very long but it will impress everyone in that time. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydtgs on 07/30/2014

Perfect! great product. Read more

Impression:perfect! great product.;

0 0 0

• posted bycatadeluxe on 03/18/2014

Great watch, the screen in amazing, I scratched it so many times, still no sign of any damage on the screen. I mean Gorilla Glass could've learnt something from these guys xD The wrist is also very good, looks great and is not cheap but not luxury neither. It will last long. The buttons. Everything is ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byIcarobraganca on 10/25/2013

The price is very low. It is very easy to be used. The appearance is very good and attractive. Seemed strong. Being LED. I pressed the button a few times and started to hear noises. The bracelet of the watch is a little thick, and is difficult to get to close. The glass appears to be not very resistant.... Read more

Very good

0 0 0

• posted byVasic91 on 06/12/2013

The LED light is really good you can see even directly on the sun when it is brightest! Build quality is good and I test it from water (not for diving I think) and there was no problem at all! It can fit any hand and it seems really durable! I find no use from left buttons both upper and lower button!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVeltnar on 03/11/2013

Pretty stylish and modern-looking wrist watch, rather cheap, the show time, date and month an seconds. LED digits are well seen in night, day and even under the sunlight. The are rather heavy and large, i thought they are a bit smaller and thinner. They have 2 unassigned buttons and buttons doesn't seem ... Read more

LED Fashion Wrist Watch LED Fashion Wrist Watch

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections