DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Band LED Fashion Wrist Watch with Weekday Display (1*CR2016)
  • 5 star 10 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 54% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycatadeluxe on 03/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great watch, the screen in amazing, I scratched it so many times, still no sign of any damage on the screen. I mean Gorilla Glass could've learnt something from these guys xD The wrist is also very good, looks great and is not cheap but not luxury neither. It... Read more

3 0
  • posted byVasic91 on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The LED light is really good you can see even directly on the sun when it is brightest! Build quality is good and I test it from water (not for diving I think) and there was no problem at all! It can fit any hand and it seems really durable! Cons:I find no use from left b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVeltnar on 03/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pretty stylish and modern-looking wrist watch, rather cheap, the show time, date and month an seconds. LED digits are well seen in night, day and even under the sunlight. Cons:The are rather heavy and large, i thought they are a bit smaller and thinner. They hav... Read more

LED Fashion Wrist Watch LED Fashion Wrist Watch
    2 0
  • posted byAmelo007 on 01/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works like a charm, and displays the right time and everything. The time doesn't slow down, and it fits really well on your wrist. Really easy to set the time, and ooks pretty cool too. Very rigid, doesn't get any scratches, no matter how much you try (Trust me, I tried... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarmelilla on 12/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is are a very good fashion watch LED for a men, is very good quality, very cheaper and nice. When i received the wacth i think that it will be bad by the price, but i was very wrong is very good and usseful, is one of the best purchase that i do in dealex... Read more

THE BEST WACTH IN DEALEXTREME
    0 0
  • posted bystlouisluc on 11/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The watch looks very nice. I've received nothing but good comments at work and with my friend. People can't believe i paid less than 5$ for it. I work in a nice restaurant in Vancouver and it was perfect for the job. It looks great and it works fine. Cons:I've received... Read more

3 0
  • posted byLokkii1 on 10/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:So i've been using this watch for little less than month now and im still considering this as a "good buy". Easy to use and looks good. Cons:I haven't found a way to change the batteries BUT haven't even needed so far and propably not in near future because th... Read more

Don't even try to say that THIS doesn't look good
    3 0
  • posted bybadamano on 08/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fashionable clothing, battery lasts a long time, only consumes energy when there time. The red numbers are very clearly visible even in sunlight. Cons:Not good at all wrist sizes. The strap tension. Was to increase the belt. OtherThoughts:The watch strap had t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonathan17 on 01/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It`s a good looking watch. It feels very comfortable if you have a large wrist. The led is very strong, so it doesn`t look cheap. On first sight it looks even a little expensive. Cons:The two buttons on the left, don`t work. I don`t know why they are there, but it isn`t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMatetitos on 09/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good looking. Strap is comfortable, a little short for big guys like me, but good enough and seems good quality. Great combination of black and silver. Great mirror kind display. Leds are really visible, also in direct sun light. Cons:Buttons are not real... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections