DX » Community » Reviews » Handy Multifunctional Tool Card w/ LED Light + Magnifier - Red + Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySarCarstic on 05/22/2014

This little card has proven to be very handy. It actually does fit in a wallet quite well, I carry it around in my small bag, and I have found use for it quite a few times - to do up the screws in my glasses when one fell out, used the tweezer to remove a splinter etc. There are so many uses I wish it could fit more tools in, but that is it I really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymurrder on 04/15/2014

When I took it from post-put it to my tactical bag. Very think,compact,plastic, light, as for my, nice, but knife is weak, gonna try sharp it.Magnifying glass isn't usefull to fire under the sun,whatever possible using in reading small fonts Good device for my EDC-extreme bag. Especially tweezer, usefull for my compact waterproof container for survive.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyarikk on 12/27/2013

Wery compact and nice tool, I like it, sharp blade, good quality of scissors, interesting performance screwdrivers. I guess the best part is that you can remove the tools.U never know when u are going to use a tool, so this card my help u whenever u r not expecting to use.... bad quality of plastic, but if you look at the price of that thing there is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMichaelDJohns on 11/20/2013

I like the tool selection provided especially the little screwdriver set. The light is very, very weak but would be nice at night while star gazing to preserve night vision. Plastic feels cheap otherwise a nice product for the price. Would be nice if the included light pointed to what was under the magnifying lens -- it doesn't. No markings which tool ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections