DX » Community » Reviews » Handy Multifunctional Tool Card w/ LED Light + Magnifier - Red + Black
Customer’s impression:
Useful Prático portable Nifty and usefull
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBigbui on 06/05/2015

pros: useful tools. Fits in my wallet. Comes in handy many times. Cons: not as amazing build as the Swiss Army one but it does its job. its only 5 bucks compared to like 30+ Overall: Recommended if you're looking to buy something like this. Its not "bad" or doesnt feel cheap at all. I would say... Read more

Impression:Useful,portable;

0 0 0

• posted byangeel on 01/28/2015

Pros: Todos Cons: ninguno

Impression:Useful,portable,Prático;

0 0 0

• posted byalessandro73 on 01/24/2015

It fits perfectly in my wallet, and has come in handy many times over. it's much more convenient than a big bulky keychain or one of those thick metal cards with sharp edges.

0 0 0

• posted byZarphusAran on 11/28/2014

It fits perfectly in my wallet, and has come in handy many times over. it's much more convenient than a big bulky keychain or one of those thick metal cards with sharp edges. Pros: The overall usefulness far exceeds the low price to own. The knife is reasonably sharp. The pen works fine, I've it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvaliatti on 11/21/2014

O scartão multifuncional que comprei atende tudo que o anúncio diz. É prático, bonito, bem acabado, com excelente qualidade nos itens, realmente vale muito mais de que se paga. Estou satisfeito!

Impression:Prático;

0 0 0

• posted byyan137 on 08/23/2014

Pros: cheap and functional. I carry it every day with me, and bought another for my wife. It fits classic credit card sized space, and it is not too bulky to carry in a wallet. Cons: Build quality: some tools are hard to get out of it. The toothpick is a bit large, had to sharpen it with a knife.

Impression:Nifty and usefull;

0 0 0

• posted byWalzlager on 07/14/2014

Useful for anyone who needs a quick tweezer, a red light and a knife, i would highly recommend the use of this multifunctional tool for eletronics repair when there is no tools available, like taking out wires or minimal parts. a little larger than i expected and the magnifyng glass is a little i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySarCarstic on 05/22/2014

This little card has proven to be very handy. It actually does fit in a wallet quite well, I carry it around in my small bag, and I have found use for it quite a few times - to do up the screws in my glasses when one fell out, used the tweezer to remove a splinter etc. There are so many uses I it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymurrder on 04/15/2014

When I took it from post-put it to my tactical bag. Very think,compact,plastic, light, as for my, nice, but knife is weak, gonna try sharp it.Magnifying glass isn't usefull to fire under the sun,whatever possible using in reading small fonts Good device for my EDC-extreme bag. Especially tweezer,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyarikk on 12/27/2013

Wery compact and nice tool, I like it, sharp blade, good quality of scissors, interesting performance screwdrivers. I guess the best part is that you can remove the tools.U never know when u are going to use a tool, so this card my help u whenever u r not expecting to use.... bad quality of but I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: